Your Deluxe Bungalow is a private sanctuary in Hon Tam Resort.
30 Deluxe Bungalows are available with 52 m² room space and 400 m² of garden space. All Deluxe Bungalows are provided with either queen sized beds or twin beds. The deluxe bungalow features a beautiful common terrace overlooking the bay. Each bungalow has its own landscaped garden.
Facility and Service Inclusions for a Deluxe bungalow are:
• Welcome drink & cold towels upon arrival
• Welcome fruit basket and chocolates
• Daily newspaper
• Unlimited access to Kid Club, music performances & dancing shows, ancient village, and two swimming pools with Jacuzzis, Fitness Centre, Spa (Only for Jacuzzi & Steam bath) and daily Animation programs
• Daily shuttle boat transfer to mainland on schedule
• Free boat ride for arrivals and departures
• Free bicycles on request
• Island buggy tour
• Complimentary use of Tennis Courts
• Stay 5 nights get 1 massage (45 mins)
• Stay 7 nights get 1 more candle dinner
The Hon Tam Island’s Boutique Bungalows embody a traditional Vietnamese architectural fashion. Each stand alone bungalow is unique with its own private balcony and a common terrace. From each bungalow you can enjoy the sight of one of the most beautiful bays in the world cocooned in five-star luxury.
The bungalows are primitive in exterior and the roof resembles a traditional Vietnamese shelter which is composed of leaf clusters. The exterior walls are decorated with mud and sits amid the beautifully landscaped gardens. The interior is spacious and elegant, paneled with timber floors and designer wall décor.
The solid wooden furniture is stylishly decorated with traditional fabrics and the ambience is set with a unique lighting system. All this luxury complements with the beautiful view of Nha Trang Bay.
All bungalows are designed to enjoy a 180º panoramic view from the bed.
The partly outdoor and spacious bathroom is fitted with a luxurious rain shower and large bathtub. Each bathroom has a small courtyard and is exposed to fresh air and sunlight.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.