Croix Vista is located at an elevation of 400 feet in the peaceful, quiet and scenic neighborhood called Skytop. Skytop refers to the top of the tall hill that towers over Fish Bay, on the south shore of St John. As the name implies, Skytop homes enjoy the highest elevations and excellent views. Croix Vista is a spacious (5100+ sq. ft.), especially well furnished and very comfortable 2-level villa. You park on the upper level and enter into the upper great room which contains a granite and mahogany kitchen, dining area with a table for 8, a half bath and a small seating area. Oversized and screened arched mahogany doors open to the fantastic views and an 800 sq. ft coral stone (non skid), partially covered deck with cushioned furniture.
Located on either side of the upper great room are large bedrooms/baths that open to the deck. Exterior coral stone (non skid) stairs lead down to the lower level where the floor plan is similar to the upper level with a kitchen and dining area, plus a larger living area with a wet bar and home theater system. Like the upper level, two large bedrooms/baths are located on either side of the lower great room. The 16' x 8' pool is on the lower level and is surrounded by a 70' x 20' sq. ft. coral stone (non skid), partially covered deck with cushioned recliners and other deck furniture.
The 600 sq. ft. lower level great room is the audio-visual and entertainment heart of this villa with a 50" high definition plasma satellite TV, a surround sound system, a wet bar and comfy cushioned rattan furniture. There is also a 500 sq. ft. great room on the upper level but most of this area is devoted to the kitchen and dining areas. A stereo/CD plays through 10 speakers in the great rooms and on the decks of both levels.
- The Croix Vista views sweep more than 180 degrees from east to west and include the National Park, the Caribbean Sea, Fish Bay, Rendezvous Bay, St Croix and the south shore of St John. Croix Vista's south facing orientation results in comfortable tropical breezes and sun on your decks all day. This is definitely another sun lover's villa - but the covered deck areas also allow you to relax outside in a shaded area.
- This location also provides enough privacy for a tan everywhere while sunbathing. Cruz Bay is a 10 to 15 minute drive on paved roads, except for a mile of unpaved road in Fish Bay.
Both kitchens (there are 2) are defined by beautiful stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and custom mahogany cabinets. The lower level kitchen as a 4-burner gas stove and oven, a full size s/s refrigerator and a sink, while the larger upper level kitchen (the primary kitchen) has a 4-burner electric s/s stone and oven, s/s refrigerator, dishwasher, sink and a bar/counter with bar chairs. Both kitchens are well equipped with microwave ovens, coffeemakers, blenders and cookware and kitchenware. Each level also has a gas barbeque grill on the deck and there is a washer/dryer on the lower level.
The primary dining station is the mahogany table and chair set that seat 8 on the upper level, but, as you would expect, there is also a dining table for 6-8 on the lower level and also casual dining at smaller tables on both decks.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 4 Kings
- The four large, air conditioned bedrooms (4 kings) could serve as models of tasteful bedroom decor. For example, the 550 sq. ft. upper east (left) master bedroom includes a king 4-posted mahogany bed plus a pull out twin sofa bed, an antique chest of drawers and desk, and antique armoire with a 32" satellite TV, lounge chairs and floor lamps for reading, a walk in closet, a cathedral ceiling, a mahogany and granite bathroom and lovely views from everywhere in the bedroom.
- The upper level west (right) bedroom (300 sq. ft), and the lower level right bedroom (400 sq. ft.), are similar in comfort and fine decor.
- The lower left king bedroom (250 sq. ft.) is smaller but also tastefully decorated.
- All the bedrooms are air conditioned with very quiet and effective built in a/c (not wall units).
- All bedrooms provide very good privacy and all but one have walk in closets and arched and screened mahogany doors that open to a deck and splendid views.
- All the bedrooms also have tiled baths and showers with mahogany and granite vanities, plus a 32" Sony flat screen.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Pool - 16’ x 8’ x 6’
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Exquisite Fish Bay Oceanfront Pool Villa Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exquisite Fish Bay Oceanfront Pool Villa is one of our
US Virgin Islands Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
US Virgin Islands Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: min, Fish Bay
- Distance to Town: 15 min, Cruz Bay
- Distance to Airport: 15 min, Cruz Bay Ferry
- Golf: No
- St. John villas reveal the beauty of St. John island. St. John, just nine miles long and located just 20 minutes ride from St. Thomas, is unique; featuring protected U.S. Virgin Island National park throughout its lush landscapes. St. John villas provide escape into an almost endless string of picturesque coves and powder-soft white sand beaches. St. John villa rentals are ideal for nature lovers who prefer having a villa in pristine surroundings. Many hillside St. John villas feature endless views of nearby islands creating a stunningly beautiful seascape. St. John’s vacation rentals reveal its green mountains, thick rain forests, colorful reefs, white sand beaches, clear blue waters and ever-blooming flowers, all bathed in an atmosphere of pleasant tropical sounds and fragrances. St. John villa rentals offer villa vacations for the most discerning of clients, exemplified in the prestigious St. John villa community known as Peter Bay Estates. This exclusive enclave features the most desirable luxury villas (Peter Bay Beach House, Hakuna Matata, Coco De Mer, and Sea Cove), found anywhere in the Caribbean. Travelers to St. John must visit the famous North Shore beaches: Hawknest Beach, Trunk Bay, Caneel Bay, and Cinnamon Bay. Discerning St. John villa rental clients may wish to visit the following St. John villas if seeking a great value in their villa rental home: Le Chateau, Crow’s Nest, or Sea Turtle.
Activities / What to do there?
You can scuba dive, surf and have fun by the beach which very close to the villa. If you do not want to go out anywhere there is a private pool available for you to just lay by.