Perched atop Hodges Bay Estate, one of Antigua's premier Residential addresses, is Coral Vista, a newly constructed villa for the 2007 winter season. Private chefs, airport transfers and excursions can all be arranged via the management, but you may never need to see a representative if you just want to relax and enjoy your vacation home in paradise.
- This prime location offers you, your family and friends all the comforts of home, the seclusion of a Caribbean hilltop villa, and the luxuries of a European appointed vacation home.
- Coral Vista is a locally managed property giving you any pampering you require or all the independence and seclusion the independent villa renter looks for on their vacation.
There is a kitchen also available.
Hodges Bay Oceanfront Pool Rental with Spectacular Sunsets Location and other villas and tours nearby
Hodges Bay Oceanfront Pool Rental with Spectacular Sunsets is one of our
Antigua & Barbuda Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Antigua & Barbuda Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
St. John Antigua,
- Distance to Beach: 10 min, Dickenson Bay
- Distance to Town: 10 min, St. John’s
- Distance to Airport: 10 min, V. C. Bird Int’l
- Golf: Yes - 10 minutes: Cedar Valley Golf Course
- Antigua villa rentals offer a chance to escape. Antigua is one of those amazing "forgotten" spots we have here on earth. Antigua villas offer an island that has warm, steady winds and a complex coastline of harbors. Many Antigua villas and Antigua vacation rentals can access the nearly unbroken wall of coral reef that 'protects' the islands perimeter. 1784 marked the year Admiral Nelson established Antigua for the British and over 200 years later, Antigua villas retain a classic feel and an unspoiled island. Antigua vacations are unique as one of the Caribbean's premier tourist destinations.
Activities / What to do there?
Coral Vista is only minutes from such luxuries as the Pavillion Restaurant, Cecilas Cafe, the LeBistro Restaurant, and amenities such as the Sunsail (Elemis) Spa and Gym or adventures such as Miguel’s Desert Island trip. Opening soon, even closer, will Be the upscale Hodges Bay Club offering new restaurants and bars. Within 10 minutes by car, the world famous Dickenson Bay, the undisturbed Jabberwock Beach, the capital city, St. John’s, Cedar Valley Golf Course, and V.C. Bird International Airport, you could not ask for a better locale. This is definitely a property you will want to return to time and again.