Colina Del Mar is located in Fitts Village on the fashionable West Coast of Barbados; renowned for its excellent white sand beaches and crystal clear blue sea. The villa is approached through wrought iron gates to a coral stone courtyard. The foyer leads to the grand living room and formal dining room which features Italian tile and is elegantly furnished with European antiques and traditionally styled upholstered sofa. A staircase leads from the living room onto a large balustrade terrace that is latticed for shade and has a dining table and chairs making it just perfect for savoring the sunsets on the western horizon. The beach at the villa offers excellent snorkeling in the reef and wonderful swimming may be enjoyed just a few minutes walk down the beach.
- Built on two levels, the living room, dining room and one bedroom with en-suite bath all open through graceful ahogany arched doorways to the garden, pool and beachfront terraces.
- A private plunge pool complements this lovely property.
The villa has a kitchen and dining room available for you.
Fitts Village Sophisticated Beachfront Villa with Pool Location and other villas and tours nearby
Fitts Village Sophisticated Beachfront Villa with Pool is one of our
Barbados Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Barbados Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 0 min, Fitts Village
- Distance to Town: 10 min, Bridgetown
- Distance to Airport: 25 min, Grantley Adams
- Golf: Yes - 10 minutes - Sandy Lane
- Barbados Villa Rentals claim to some of the Caribbean's most sophisticated and upscale villas and is often referred to as "The gem of the Caribbean". The British influence remains quite strong and is reflected in the Barbados villa rentals that still serve afternoon tea. Typically located along the famous West Coast, Barbados villa rentals reveal class, sophistication and luxury. Regularly hosting VIP's from British royals to U.S. Presidents, Barbados knows how to make travelers feel welcome and pampered. The islanders have perfected combining British-style manners with a Caribbean friendliness and openness. You are greeted at the airport and escorted to your Barbados villa in a private vehicle.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Boating Sailing
- Local Culture
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Surfing, Windsurfing
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 1 Queen, 4 Twins
- On the upper level, both bedrooms open to private terraces and have en-suite bathrooms as well.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Staff: 3 Cook, Security, Gardener
- Maid: 6x/wk
- Pool - 11' x 9' Plunge
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Bath Tub
- Hair Dryer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Detailed Rate Information
- Apr 15th, 2012
- Dec 15th, 2012
- Dec 14th, 2012
- Jan 15th, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 12 PM
- 8.75% Tax (not included in rates)
- US $1,000.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities