Nestled in a lush tropical jungle within The Caves' resort property, the approximately 3,500 sq feet wood, stone and thatched-roofed luxury Caribbean villa, Clandestino, is set on a half acre of naturally landscaped gardens, with magnificent trees, cut stone walkways, and a two-car open-air private parking area. The Caves resort sits along the limestone cliffs of the West End of Negril, right next to the famous Negril Lighthouse in Jamaica. Although situated only a few miles away from the bustling town center, this private enclave is a world apart.
Eleven handcrafted wood and stone thatched-roof cottages, plus the Clandestino villa, are interwoven between ten acres of lush vegetation and naturally formed volcanic caves. Quaint stone pathways wind through the limestone cliffs dotted with palm, sea grape and dogwood trees overlooking the Caribbean Sea. An arrangement of coral stairs and walkways lead to sundecks with uninterrupted views of the sea and sky, and grottos with turquoise water pools and fossilized marine life. A tropical reef system comes right up to the edge of the cliff, perfect for snorkeling. Guests can climb down ladders into the sea or take a leap from several jump points, the highest of which is 30 feet! An intimate, private and unique resort, The Caves is perfect for romance and relaxation.
- The guests can enjoy swimming at the private swimming pool with thatch gazebo with day-bed.
- The Caves' Aveda Amenity Spa offers an array of treatments to enrich, renew and reenergize the mind, body and soul in an openair gazebo.
- The soothing sounds of the ocean create a peaceful island ambiance for guests to relax with a stress-relieving facial, purifying body polish or detoxifying body wrap. The ultimate indulgence is the exclusive Caves Massage, which takes place in a candlelit cave.
- This villa has a fully equipped kitchen with cedar cabinets and beautiful granite countertops.
- Authentic Jamaican cuisine at its finest with a menu of sumptuous dishes prepared using fresh produce, from Jamaican Jerk barbeques to magnificent candlelit five-course affairs.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily, and snacks, fresh fruit, juices and drinks (including "The Cliffhanger", the resort's signature rum cocktail) are available throughout the day either via butler service or in the open-air bar at The Caves.
- Guests can choose between private in-room indoor or outdoor dining at the villa, served by 4/5 their own private butler, or dining at The Caves itself which offers multiple options, from an oceanfront gazebo to a handcrafted stone table under the stars at the cliff's edge.