Villa consists of renovated old buildings taking a space of 2500 m², including accommodation facilities, swimming pool, big garden, woods with an old lookout and traditional wine cellar.
Patio area - The wide patio area consists of several terraces on various lavels and well cultivated olive tree garden. A big oak dominates the well maintained park & woods area just behind the villa, surrounded by a dense Mediterranean pine and cypress forest.
- Beside the villa you can enjoy a big size swimming pool and a lovely terrace dining area with barbecue.
- By prior arrangement with the host you also can enjoy and taste cuisine specialities of the Konavle region, but also buy top quality home-brewed wines, liqueurs, olive oil and sweets.
It has a fully equipped kitchen with dining area.
Accommodation & Layout
First Floor: two large bedrooms with bathroom [possibility of separate beds], one small additional room, utility room and washing machine. Beautiful different levels terraces, with pergolas surround the villa from behind and in the front.
Second Floor: Exterior stone stairs connect the second and the first floor, with terrace and pergola on the top. The 54 m² large second floor comprises a nice living room and a kitchenette, twin bedroom, double bedroom, shower-bathroom and a toilet [separately]. The sofa-bed in the living room can be transformed in a pleasant and comfortable bed, for additional two persons.
What we can arrange for you
Transfer from / to the Dubrovnik Airport
• Welcome pack
• Breakfast, lunch, tasting of homemade wine, brandy, liqueur and other local products
• Additional room cleaning, linen washing & ironing
• Bicycle use
• Organized wine- and olive yard visits
• Organized walking tours in the nature
• Participation in peach & grape harvest, olive picking
• wood for the grill