Chalina Estate is a magnificent property overlooking the picturesque rice fields of Canggu and just minutes from the famed surf breaks at Echo Beach on Bali’s south-west coast.
Resting upon 5,300 square metres of beautifully landscaped gardens and lawns bordering the Pangi river with a divine 30-metre swimming pool as its centrepiece, the villa invites guests to enter a world of total peace and privacy.
Featuring six bedrooms and converted study, generous living and dining areas and a separate lounge bar with two adjoining terraces, there’s plenty of space to relax and unwind. The pool’s floating gazebo is a soothing location for a massage or to practice meditation and embrace the villa’s uplifting energy.
Chalina Estate’s perfectly manicured lawns, exotic tropical flora and stunning outlook make the villa an idyllic setting for weddings, parties and special events. From a traditional wedding ceremony to a unique and memorable birthday celebration, all dreams can be capably realised.
- With 24/7 butler service and a private chef on hand to prepare delicious Asian and Western dishes you need not lift a finger; just lie back and indulge in the luxurious surroundings and magical sunsets.
- The centrepiece of the villa, the 30 x 8-metre swimming pool sits strategically overlooking the sloping garden and neighbouring rice fields making it the perfect spot for sundowners. Single and double loungers shaded by umbrellas lets guests enjoy the surroundings in comfort. A floating gazebo is accessed by a walkway from one side of the pool, offering a great massage platform.
- On the upper tier, the dining area is fit for a banquet with its huge wooden table and funky purple wicker chairs. Next to the dining pavilion are ponds filled with water lilies, a cascading waterfall and tall vase fountains which flow gently in the background.
- To the rear of the dining area is a fully equipped stainless steel-finished kitchen complete with two ovens and gas burners, microwave, double-door fridge, freezer and coffee machine.
Superb villa surrounded by amazing gardens with private pool and full staffed in Canggu, Indonesia Location and other villas and tours nearby
Superb villa surrounded by amazing gardens with private pool and full staffed in Canggu, Indonesia is one of our
Indonesia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Indonesia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Surrounded by terraced rice fields and only five minutes’ walk from the nearest beach, Chalina Estate is located in the traditional village of Pererenan in the district of Canggu on Bali’s south-west coast.
Despite its rural setting, the villa is only 25 minutes’ drive from the many restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak. World famous Echo Beach is also within easy reach (10 minutes by car), where guests can enjoy the laidback surfer vibe and incredible sunsets.
Distances from Chalina Estate
- Denpasar Airport: 20km
- Seminyak: 10km
- Tanah Lot/ Nirwana Bali Golf Club: 8km
- Canggu Club: 4km
- Echo Beach: 2km
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
Master Suite 1 (Saffron):
- This huge master suite has incredible views over the garden and neighbouring rice fields. A king- size four-poster bed with golden mosquito net and bright fuchsia and green cushions sits proudly in the middle of this high-ceilinged room which is accessed by a solid wooden staircase to the rear of the main building. Wooden side tables support feathered lamp shades while, behind the bed, two white sofas contrast nicely against the dark-wood floors and artwork. Glass sliding doors open onto a covered timber deck complete with a comfy sofa and ottomans from which to admire the stunning scenery.
Master Suite 2 (Amber):
- Opposite Saffron on the first floor landing, the second master suite, Amber, also presents stunning views across the pool and garden. The netted, four-poster king-size bed sports bright turquoise cushions and white feather lampshades ornament the bedside tables. Furnished with an eclectic array of artefacts and artworks, this room also features a mezzanine level complete with TV and queen-size daybed (which can be used as an extra bed). A walk-in dressing room and ensuite bathroom with Palimanan stone floor, rain shower, stainless steel bathtub, and twin basins complete this suite.
Pool View Room (Ginger):
- Downstairs, the queen-bedded Ginger room opens out onto a large stone patio area that looks directly over the inviting swimming pool. This room can be accessed from the garden and from a walkway at the rear of the building featuring enormous vase fountains cascading into a fish pond. Splashes of bright orange and purple silk and a white egg-shaped chair inject vitality into the room, contrasting with its polished grey terrazzo floors. Off the bedroom lies a separate dressing area and an ensuite bathroom with Palimanan stone floor, rain shower, stainless steel bathtub, and twin basins.
Guest Pavilions (Paprika, Clove and Vertyver):
- Three guest bedrooms face the pool in stand-alone pavilions set on lawns sloping down towards the river, each with a patio from which to enjoy the view. The three rooms are similar in design but feature differently hued bathrooms and individual artwork. Each room is furnished with a queen-size four-poster bed draped with a mosquito net and provides plenty of storage space. Ensuite bathrooms feature cobbled stone floors, black marble twin wash basins and rain showers.
Twin Converted study room (Cinnamon):
- Also located on the ground floor of the main building, the twin converted study – which is ideal for children features whitewashed teak beds draped with mosquito nets and polished grey terrazzo floors. Like the Ginger room, this guestroom opens onto the large stone patio facing the pool and can also be accessed from the rear walkway. Funky Japanese doll lampshades light up the room while a white egg-shaped chair sits in one corner. The bathroom is identical to that of the Ginger room.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- 30 x 8m pool with floating gazebo.
- Wi-Fi broadband internet access
- mobile phone for local calls
- 40-inch TV in both master suites (Satellite TV only in Master 1) and 32-inch TVs in all.
- Other bedrooms with DVD players and stereo system.
- 4 mountain bikes.
- Villa manager
- 6 butlers
- 2 gardeners
- Technician and pool attendant
- 4 guards providing 24-hour security.
What we can arrange for you
- Spa services
Near by tours and activities