Indulge in gorgeous Tuscany-style architecture, elegant interiors and enchanting surroundings from Castello in Tuscany, a historic property that has been transformed into one of the most luxurious Tuscany luxury villas you’ll ever see or experience.
Located in Panzano, a picturesque village in the heart of the famous Chianti region, this is an exceptional holiday home for anyone who wishes to travel to Tuscany. Castello di Panzano is 13th century renovated castle immersed in unspoilt, typically Italian landscapes that will simply blow you over.
WHAT WE LIKE
- Plenty of on-site activities for all ages; pool, tennis, gym, billiards
- Multiple options for al fresco dining and relaxing
- Lovely views of the unblemished Chianti countryside
Gorgeousness is a keyword to this impressive property in Tuscany. Secluded in a 2 ½ hectares park with shady holm oak woods, olive groves, hedges of rosemary and roses, this Tuscany villa home is truly an oasis of peace.
The impressive architecture and refined interiors create an overall dramatic and unique effect; from the moment you step into this Tuscany villa you'll experience a genuine world of 13th century Italian history and elegance.
Fully renovated to offer the highest standards of comfort, you'll also enjoy numerous amenities for wellness and leisure in this Tuscany villa, including a pool, tennis court and gym.
This gracious Chianti holiday villa can sleep up to 10 persons. The elegant bedrooms of Castello di Panzano are located on the first floor of this grand property.
- Master bedroom suite (king/twins) with screened windows offering lovely panoramic countryside view. The suite has a dressing room, ensuite bathroom (tub with wall-mounted shower, partition) double sinks and marble finishes.
- Master bedroom suite (king/twins) with screened windows overlooking the garden. The suite has a dressing room, ensuite bathroom (tub with wall mounted and hand-held shower, curtain) and marble finishes.
- Master bedroom suite (king/twins) with screened windows looking west over the garden. The suite has a dressing room and ensuite bathroom (tub with wall-mounted and hand-held shower, curtain).
- Children's Suite up four high steps from main hall into central hall. The suite is composed of two double bedrooms (twins that cannot combine) and two private bathrooms (one with shower stall, the other one disposes of a bath tub with hand-held shower, partition). The finishes in the Children's Suite are not as refined as in the remainder of the house.
All decorated in classical renaissance style with high painted ceilings, carved woodwork, original frescoes and refined materials, this property is truly a feast for the eyes and a unique Tuscany holiday destination for anyone who appreciates art, while the numerous amenities of this castle will make sure you won't have to miss anything during your stay in Chianti.
- Terrace with panoramic Chianti views, furnished as an outdoor living room for 10 persons and with a pergola for those who prefer some shade
- Primary living room centered on enormous fireplace.
- Central seating area for 10 – 12 persons and equipped with a CD collection
- Billiards room
- Formal dining room which seats 10, all decorated with 18th century boisserie, an original fireplace and three double glass doors.
- TV room (Satellite and Sky TV, DVD player) seats 6 - 8.
- Studio with desk (DSL, fax)
- Large separate kitchen (6-gas burners, double ovens, microwave, two fridges, freezer, double sinks), most suitable for staff
- Guest bathroom
- Laundry Room (washing machine, dryer), for staff use only
- Wireless Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Open parking area for 2 - 4 cars
- Pool (including a pergola covered with straw where you’ll enjoy shade and panoramic views)
- Pool house with living/dining area for 6 - 10 guests and efficiency kitchen
- Tennis court (artificial grass)
- Gym (3 bikes, treadmill, elliptical, pilates ball, bath with shower)
INCLUDED SERVICES & AMENITIES
LOCATION/WHAT TO DO
- Cleaning (Monday-Saturday, 8:00 am-2:00 pm, 5:00-9:00 pm)
- A cook and 2 caretakers
- Additional staff is available on request Sunday and half-Thursday at an additional 150 euros per week, paid directly to staff.
- Welcome dinner
- Cooking and preparation of lunch and dinner
- Linen changes; beds two times weekly, bath towels daily, pool towels changed once a week
- Panzano in Chianti is only a short stroll away; it can be reached with an easy 10 minute walk. Here you can experience Tuscan lifestyle visiting the Sunday morning markets, indulging in delicious food in one of the many restaurants, or discover one of the most renowned places in town: L'Antica Macelleria Cecchini, the butcher shop of Dario Cecchini, who made Panzano legendary with his store. Today this place is maybe the best example of what Tuscany and Italian culture and tradition is all about: just go see it for yourself!
- From the Castello you can walk down and taste a cappuccino in the bar in the morning, buy some good wine for the evening or stroll through the tiny streets packed with gift shops.
- Chianti in Greve, the so-called heart of the Chianti region is just a stone’s throw away. Here you'll find many more shops, bars, restaurants and picturesque markets with local products.
- Panzano: 10 min walk, 3 min drive
- Greve: 10 minutes
- Radda, Castellina: 20 minutes
- Siena: 50 minutes
- Florence (historic center and airport): 1 hour
- Pisa airport: 1 hour
- Rome airport: 3 1/2 hours
Chianti Tuscany historical Castel Location and other villas and tours nearby
Chianti Tuscany historical Castel is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Relaxing & Wellness
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Stereo, Audio System
- Internet Access
- Laundry Room
- Tennis Court
Near by tours and activities