Located in the middle of a beautiful 250 hectars farm, surrounded by olive groves, wineyard, fields and trees, the Castle was founded in 1599, by Fabio Sozzi, a soldier of fortune of Tuscany. The exterior is done in brick and travertine, the interior is decorated in antique Siena's style. Inside the house conserves the atmosphere of the ancient time. The Castle is arranged on two floors: -first floor (ground floor): one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, one single bedroom, one bathroom with bath-tube; one kitchen; one beautiful dining room and one living room; -second floor: two double bedrooms (one with private bathroom); one twin; one single bedroom; 3 bathrooms (one already mentioned); beautiful living room; two small sitting room; big balcony. Living-rooms and dining-room are the signs of excellence of this ancient noble residence.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.