Casa Seis Fuentes is a grand and gracious Mexican home that resonates warmth, style and elegance. Recently featured in Architectural Digest, Casa Seis Fuentes is the reconstruction of a 300 year old home. With its original three-foot thick adobe walls, it combines the style and charm of the colonial period with all the modern comforts and conveniences including a complete gym, heated pool, mini kitchens and private patios for all bedrooms and a dedicated staff of seven. Comfortable antique and wicker furnishings combine with a collection of decorative art from many cultures to create the perfect atmosphere for enjoying your getaway in San Miguel de Allende to its fullest.
- Guests enjoy a music system throughout the house with volume controls in each room, ten fireplaces, a rooftop garden with a 360 degree view of the city, an electronic grand piano, a wine cellar and high speed internet access.
- There’s beautiful landscaping, unique architectural design elements, and the series of enchanting terraces with flowing fountains.
The villa has a kitchen available for you.
San Miguel Perfect 5 Bedroom Countryside Villa with Pool Location and other villas and tours nearby
San Miguel Perfect 5 Bedroom Countryside Villa with Pool is one of our
Mexico Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Mexico Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
San Miguel de Allende
- Distance to Beach: 0 min,
- Distance to Town: 1 min, San Miguel
- Distance to Airport: 90 min, Aeropuerto del Bajio
- Golf: Yes - Club De Golf Malanquin
- San Miguel de Allende Villa Rentals are amazing' the city is located in the mountainous central region of Mexico, part of what is referred to as the "Bajio" of the state of Guanajuato. This "low" region in reality averages about 6000 feet, but is so called for being a relatively flat area ringed by mountains. Originally known as San Miguel El Grande, the city was founded by a Franciscan monk named Juan de San Miguel in 1542. It was an important stop over on the Antigua Camino Real, part of the silver route from Zacatecas. San Miguel de Allende vacation rentals are world famous for their surroundings, mild climate, colonial architecture, and large expatriate population, which estimates number from 8,500 - 10,000. The majority are Americans, with a percentage of Canadians, and smattering of Europeans and other nationalities. Many people have elected to retire in San Miguel de Allende villas, as the large community of foreigners has brought about a number of conveniences that would normally not be available in a town of this size.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 4 Kings, 2 Twins
- This luxury villa has 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms and can accomodate upto 10 people.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Staff: 6 : Houseman, Chef, Gardener, Security, 2 Housekeepers
- Pool - Heated
- Internet - High Speed
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Detailed Rate Information
- Nov 1st, 2011
- Jul 1st, 2012
- Dec 20th, 2012
- Jun 30th, 2012
- Oct 31st, 2012
- Jan 2nd, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 10 AM
- 6% Tax (not included in rates)
- US $750.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities