This three-storey, 18th-century farmhouse occupies an astonishingly beautiful corner of Le Marche. With its gentle hills rolling down towards the Adriatic coast and abundant olive groves, this significantly less-trodden Italian region, next to Umbria, is often referred to as ‘the new Tuscany’.
Partially destroyed in a fire several years ago, the spacious, 5 bedroom Casa Olivi has been completely renovated - and the finished result is nothing short of spectacular. The renovation took four years and, as the building is protected by the Italian Cultural and History Administration, the outside and been lovingly preserved while the inside has been remodeled into a deeply tasteful, luxurious and soothing haven.
Guests to the villa can socialise in one of the many different indoor or outdoor communal areas (including the outdoor terrace with sublime views over the surrounding countryside or the pool area). Casa Olivi makes for a delicious rural escape - but is just a short drive to Treia. Guests can enjoy activities such as wine/pecorino tasting and cooking lessons.
- Casa Olivi enjoys a panoramic position with stunning 360 degree views over the surrounding countryside.
- It’s cool, calm and very serene.
- The house has been finished to a very high standard and there are many cutting-edge finishing touches: such as the Phillipe Starck bathrooms, the home theatre and impressive rectangular infinity pool that sits raised above ground level (and looks like an oversized water trough such as are found in the nearby fields).
- Infinity pool of 5x12m
- As the property is large and spacious, it’s the perfect space for friends and families to come together eat, relax and disconnect. There are several wonderful dining spaces - both inside and out.
- The kitchen is a cooks’ dream - and, for those who enjoy cooking, shopping for local ingredients and rustling up feasts in this space will undoubtedly become part of the holiday experience.
- In the south section of the property, there’s a large terrace with a pergola and dining table for 12, as well as an outside kitchen with grill and teppanyaki (Japanese grill).
- For those not wanting to eat at home, there are some excellent and highly-recommended restaurants in the vicinity - many with one or more Michelin stars. There are also some renowned wine estates in the area, all producing some fabulous offerings.
5 Bedroom Renovated Farmhouse for Rent in Le Marche Location and other villas and tours nearby
5 Bedroom Renovated Farmhouse for Rent in Le Marche is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Next to: Macerata (23 km)
- Airport: Ancona (55 km)
- Next shop: 8 km
- Distance to beach: 42 km
- Distance to sea: 42 km
- Treia, tuesday morning
- Macerata, wednesday morning
- Civitanova, saturday morning
Activities / What to do there?
Some of the activities we could help you organize there:
Accommodation & Layout
Casa Olivi is a large property spread very comfortably over three floors. The living room is on the ground floor and four of the five bedrooms (all with ensuite bathrooms) are situated on the two upper floors. Having been renovated, the former stable is now an independent one-bedroom guest house. The property is air conditioned.
- Ground floor: Living room with fireplace, kitchen, dining room, laundry room (with washer and dryer), toilets, fitness room
- First floor: Entrance, a bedroom with 3 single beds and a shower room, a bedroom with 2 single beds and shower room
- Second floor: A bedroom with king-size bed and shower room, a bedroom with king-size bed and bath/shower room, large office.
- Guest house: A bedroom with queen-size bed and shower room, living room with panoramic views over the landscape.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Equipments in the villa include:
Included Services For CLUB MEMBERS ONLY:
- A professional kitchen in the main house
- An outside kitchen under the terrace
- A pool table in the guest house
- A fitness room with a Technogym Runner and the Technogym Kinesis system
- A home theatre LCD TV with Bose Hi-Fi system
- Wifi internet connection
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher
- Floor heating and cooling system
- Various equipments listed in the inventory of the house and put at disposal of the client.
- All linens, bathroom accessories
- 3 hours of cleaning per day (Monday to Saturday). Extra cleaning available upon request.
Check the Club: Paradizo Private Collection
- A traditional Italian diner to welcome you to the villa with antipasti, lasagnes vinci grassi, a selection of meats and a very special Italian dessert
- A selection of four different wines will be stored for you in your private cellar by the Sommeliers of the Gastronomic Restaurant: Du Casolare dei Segreti
- Fresh ciabattas will be delivered to your home every day
Terms & Conditions
- Payment 50% non refundable for confirming the booking
- Balance payment of 50% at least 4 weeks before rental period
- Warranty deposit for potential damages EUR 2.000 before rental period starts
- Check-in time between 16:00 and 19:00 & check-out time 10:00
Near by tours and activities