Casa Inspiración is set in one of the most exotic spots on the Mexican Pacific, just a few kilometers from Puerto Escondido, in the State of Oaxaca. It comprises an exclusive and distinctive getaway combining contemporary architecture, local traditions and meticulous attention to detail to create a tropical oasis that offers a unique experience.
Casa Inspiración is distinguished by its mixture of subtlety with austerity and theatricality, striking a perfect balance between the abundant vegetation, awesome panoramic views of the Pacific and tiny details of its architecture. The arrangement of the bungalows allows all of them to benefit from an individual private terrace overlooking the sea, while all the interior design is a permanent evocation of various traditional cultures from all over the world.
Fabulous Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca Villa near Airport - Casa Inspiración Location and other villas and tours nearby
Fabulous Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca Villa near Airport - Casa Inspiración is one of our
Mexico Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Mexico Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Casa Inspiración is situated in the far south of Mexico, in the state of Oaxaca, with an exceptional orientation with respect to the Pacific Ocean that provides a unique experience at every sunrise and sunset. It is just a few minutes from the center of Puerto Escondido, a small fishing town now considered one of the world’s surfer paradises, and also only a few kilometers from Huatulco. The Casa Inspiración is set in the midst of a landscape of natural lagoons, sand dunes and palm groves, bounded by an immense beach and backed by the Sierra in the distance.
The State of Oaxaca, in the far south of Mexico, is endowed with some of the most mountainous scenery and greatest biodiversity of all the country’s states and it has nurtured a wide range of cultures.
The bay of Puerto Escondido is tucked under the protection of the Sierra Madre del Sur, 800 km from Mexico City and some 290 km from Oaxaca de Juarez, the state capital.
Casa Inspiración is situated 15 minutes from the international airport and the center of Puerto Escondido, and one hour and a half from Huatulco airport.
How To Get There
We count with 2 airports to fly into PXM - Puerto Escondido International Airport or HUX - Huatulco International Airport (60-90 minutes drive).
Direct flights are available from the USA and Canada to Huatulco:
- Houston (Continental)
- Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Regina (Sunwing Airlines)
Daily flights between Mexico City and Huatulco or Puerto Escondido are available with:
- Private jets can flight directly into Puerto Escondido Airport.
Activities / What to do there?
- Puerto Escondido, a picturesque nook in the Mexican Ocean, is known as the Emerald Coast on account of the color of its crystalline sea, setting up a splendid contrast with its beaches of fine, white sand.
- Carrizalillo is a bay that is enclosed and sheltered from the ocean, making it one of the quietest in Puerto Esdondido. Distinguished by its fine sand and gentle waves, it is also endowed with a cluster of rocks ideally suited to diving
- Zicatela means “Place of big thorns". It is 3 km long and its beauty is guaranteed to cast a spell on visitors, especially surfers, as the height of its waves has led it to be rated the third best beach for surfing in the world. The most important competition is held in November.
- Playa Puerto Angelito, this is a genuine natural pool perfect for swimming and diving. Lessons are available.
- Mazunte, one of the most beautiful beaches on the Oaxaca coast, owes its name to a blue crab that was once very common in the area. This small town has sought to achieve a natural balance in order to sustain its resources.
- Puerto Angel, is a small fishing port of exceptional rural beauty in a picturesque bay, located between Puerto Escondido and Huatulco. The long harbor is testimony to its past as a thriving port that specialized in trading coffee and wood.
- Manialtepec Lagoon, The word Manialtepec means "Place of lizards". Its tropical location and its varied ecosystems provide a home for wild and sea animals, as well as nesting areas for countless birds.
- Punta Cometa, the southernmost point in the State of Oaxaca, is a rocky enclave that boasts spectacular panoramic views of the coastline.
- Chacahua Lagoon, The Parque Nacional Lagunas de Chacahua is a stunning spot with a wealth of flora and fauna. It forms part of the complex of lagoons comprising La Pastoría, Chacahua and Las Salinas.
Accommodation & Layout
Parota wood, coconut fiber, cotton, onyx and natural stone are the distinguishing traits of the five bungalows. All of them boast a panoramic view of the ocean, a private terrace, an indoor and outdoor chill-out area, two double beds and an interior patio that gives total privacy to the bathroom.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
This property comes fully staffed with spanish speaking-employees as follows:
- chef, maids(5), houseman, gardner, watchman
- Home Cinema
- Wireless Internet
What we can arrange for you
- Catering service
- Surfing lessons
- Skiing and slalom
- Mountain biking
- Ecological tours (dolphins, whales, turtles)
- Pick-ups from the airport (Puerto Escondido or Huatulco)
Near by tours and activities