A true masterpiece estate. Located on the charming street of Recreo, well known for its fine homes and tranquil ambiance, is the elegant Casa Dorada. This lovely private residence is perfect for a large family or group of friends who want to leave their cares behind. There’s abundant space for entertaining and the many private patios create private space for retreating and relaxing. The living room area has an oversized fireplace is very comfortable for indoor entertaining and relaxing.
- The central courtyard with its central fountain is the centerpiece of this magnificent property.
- The covered loggia overlooking the central garden is beautifully furnished for shady afternoons to curl up and read a book or entertain your friends.
The beautiful dining room looks onto the central garden and pool area and features a large antique dining table and chairs with seating for twelve.
San Miguel Beachfront Family Villa with Pool and Garden Location and other villas and tours nearby
San Miguel Beachfront Family Villa with Pool and Garden is one of our
Mexico Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Mexico Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
San Miguel de Allende
- Distance to Beach: 0 min
- Distance to Town: 1 min, San Miguel
- Distance to Airport: 90 min, Aeropuerto del Bajio
- Golf: Yes - Club De Golf Malanquin
- San Miguel de Allende villas are amazing' the city is located in the mountainous central region of Mexico, part of what is referred to as the "Bajio" of the state of Guanajuato. This "low" region in reality averages about 6000 feet, but is so called for being a relatively flat area ringed by mountains. Originally known as San Miguel El Grande, the city was founded by a Franciscan monk named Juan de San Miguel in 1542. It was an important stop over on the Antigua Camino Real, part of the silver route from Zacatecas. San Miguel de Allende vacation rentals are world famous for their surroundings, mild climate, colonial architecture, and large expatriate population, which estimates number from 8,500 - 10,000. The majority are Americans, with a percentage of Canadians, and smattering of Europeans and other nationalities. Many people have elected to retire in San Miguel de Allende villas, as the large community of foreigners has brought about a number of conveniences that would normally not be available in a town of this size.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Boating Sailing
- Surfing, Windsurfing
Accommodation & Layout
Each of the four bedrooms has a cozy fireplace.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Staff: 3 Cook, Housekeeper, Gardener
- Pool - Heated
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Detailed Rate Information
- Nov 1st, 2011
- Jul 1st, 2012
- Dec 20th, 2012
- Jun 30th, 2012
- Oct 31st, 2012
- Jan 2nd, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 10 AM
- 6% Tax (not included in rates)
- US $750.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities