The perfect villa for those that want to experience the island atmosphere offered at Casa de Campo, a lush paradise of unsurpassed elegance and breathtaking beauty, where action, relaxation and pampering service combine with an exceptional leisure experience. Casa de Campo has just completed a $100 million expansion with a new marina, shops, restaurants and yacht club and has evolved into the Caribbean’s premier golf resort. Travel and Leisure Golf Magazine 2003 Reader’s survey ranked it 1 Best Golf Resort in the Caribbean ahead of the Four Seasons in Nevis and the Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall in Jamaica. Other activities abound with tennis, beaches, water sports, marina, pools, horseback riding, fitness center, sport shooting, boating and excursions.
For golfers, this is heaven. Four great Pete Dye courses including the famous, “Teeth of the Dog” course, with seven holes right on the ocean is ranked 35 in the world and 1 in the Caribbean. Now there’s a rival: “Dye Fore”, the designer’s sprawling manifesto recently carved on bluffs 300 feet above the Chavon River and with spectacular views of the ocean. Golfers will witness some of the most spectacular views found anywhere in the world.
- Outstanding dining, entertainment, family adventures and programs for kids and teens, shopping and the wondrous Altos de Chavon artists’ village.
- You also have incredible views of the sea from the villa.
This superb villa has a kitchen and a dining area available for you.
Casa De Campo Perfect Villa with Pool and Sea Views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Casa De Campo Perfect Villa with Pool and Sea Views is one of our
Dominican Republic Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Dominican Republic Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Casa De Campo,
Dominican Republic East,
- Distance to Beach: 15 min, Playa Minitas
- Distance to Town: 35 min, Santo Domingo
- Distance to Airport: 10 min, La Romana
- Golf: Yes - 15 minutes - Teeth of the Dog
- Dominican Republic Villa Rentals reveal an island that is lush and abundant. The Dominican Republic occupies the eastern two-thirds of the island of Hispanola, the second largest island in the Caribbean. Dominican Republic villa rentals, Dominican Republic villas and Dominican Republic villa rental homes offer access to sparkling turquoise waters surrounding the island. The Dominican Republic is a mountainous country comprising 30,000 square miles of farmland, rain forest, and desert. Among its physical attributes is Pico Duarte, the Caribbean's second highest mountain peak at 10,700 feet. Some Dominican Republic villas feature resort access, and the more elite homes frequently feature a large villa staff. We invite you to browse our selection of Dominican Republic villas and Dominican Republic vacation homes. The Dominican Republic villa rental experience is unique - villas with staff, great value and many with resort amenities.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Boating Sailing
- Local Culture
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Surfing, Windsurfing
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 2 Kings, 6 Doubles
- This luxury Villa has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and can accomodate upto 10 people.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Maid: 6x/wk
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Detailed Rate Information
- May 1st, 2012
- Nov 23rd, 2012
- Dec 16th, 2012
- Dec 15th, 2012
- Nov 30th, 2012
- Jan 1st, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 10 AM
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities