Cajuiles 56 is a private villa set within lush tropical landscaping overlooking the Teeth of the Dog, rated the best golf course in the Caribbean. A poolside guest house, entertainment bahio, and large BBQ complete this tropical scene. Guests won't have to go far to enjoy the entertainment bahio located at the end of the pool area. Enjoy a large sitting area, full bar area, dining area and plenty of room for entertainment; and don't forget to BBQ at the large attached cooking area. The villa is within walking distance to the hotel and all the amenities. The Casa de Campo transport system runs every 30 minutes with transportation to Altos de Chavon Shops and Restaurants, the Marina Chavon Stores and Restaurants and Playa Minitas Beach.The villa includes 2 maids and a gardener/butler for daily service. Breakfast and lunch are served daily (renters supply food). Laundry and housekeeping are included.
- This newly remodeled and professionally decorated villa features large wooden louvered Caribbean-style doors and windows that fully open to let in the tropical breeze.
- Louvered doors fully open to reveal the attached bahio living area leading out to a full jacuzzi, mini guest bar and large private pool.
Dining can accommodate 12 inside and 15-20 under the poolside bahio.
La Romana Delightful Seaside Pool Villa Location and other villas and tours nearby
La Romana Delightful Seaside Pool Villa is one of our
Dominican Republic Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Dominican Republic Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Dominican Republic South
- Distance to Beach: 5 min, Bedrooms
- Distance to Town: 10 min, La Romana
- Distance to Airport: 5 min, Las Americas Airport
- Golf: Yes - 5 minutes
- Dominican Republic Villa Rentals reveal an island that is lush and abundant. The Dominican Republic occupies the eastern two-thirds of the island of Hispanola, the second largest island in the Caribbean. Dominican Republic villa rentals, Dominican Republic villas and Dominican Republic villa rental homes offer access to sparkling turquoise waters surrounding the island. The Dominican Republic is a mountainous country comprising 30,000 square miles of farmland, rain forest, and desert. Among its physical attributes is Pico Duarte, the Caribbean's second highest mountain peak at 10,700 feet. Some Dominican Republic villas feature resort access, and the more elite homes frequently feature a large villa staff. We invite you to browse our selection of Dominican Republic villas and Dominican Republic vacation homes. The Dominican Republic villa rental experience is unique - villas with staff, great value and many with resort amenities.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Boating Sailing
- Local Culture
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- Surfing, Windsurfing
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 2 Kings, 4 Fulls, 3 Twins
- The main house features three fully appointed bedrooms with private baths.
- The guest house features two additional bedrooms with private baths.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Staff: 3 Gardener/Butler, 2 Maids: 7x/wk
- Pool - 15' x 30' x 3' - 6'
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Internet - Dial-up (Add'l Charge)
- Ceiling Fans
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Detailed Rate Information
- May 1st, 2012
- Dec 21st, 2012
- Oct 31st, 2012
- Jan 4th, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 10 AM
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities