A ten minute walk brings you to the center of San Miguel and all of its restaurants, shops and other points of interest, and a five minute walk puts you in Parque Juarez. This home offers the finest in decor and appointments and provides a casual elegance. The level of art and furnishings is second to none in San Miguel. The covered loggia overlooking the pool is beautifully furnished for shady afternoons to curl up and read a book or entertain your friends. Villa also has a gym complete with Bow-flex and elliptical equipment. There is a media room on this same level that features 36" TV, DVD, VCR and Play Station 2. The house has a sixteen-speaker audio system for the house controlled from keypads in every room. The living room is beautifully furnished with grand spaces extending out to a patio with wonderful views.
- This home is perfect for people who want the experience of a secluded private estate, but with views that are the best in San Miguel.
- The spacious layout of the house and the many private patios give everyone their own private space for retreating and relaxing.
- The central courtyard has a tremendous pool 12' x 30' for you swimming and sunbathing pleasure.
The dining room seats eight persons and well as seating in an outside dining area for eight.
Parque Juarez Spacious Beachside Rental with Pool Location and other villas and tours nearby
Parque Juarez Spacious Beachside Rental with Pool is one of our
Mexico Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Mexico Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
San Miguel de Allende
- Distance to Beach: 0 min
- Distance to Town: 2 min, San Miguel
- Distance to Airport: 90 min, Aeropuerto del Bajio
- Golf: Yes - Club De Golf Malanquin
- San Miguel de Allende Villa Rentals are amazing' the city is located in the mountainous central region of Mexico, part of what is referred to as the "Bajio" of the state of Guanajuato. This "low" region in reality averages about 6000 feet, but is so called for being a relatively flat area ringed by mountains. Originally known as San Miguel El Grande, the city was founded by a Franciscan monk named Juan de San Miguel in 1542. It was an important stop over on the Antigua Camino Real, part of the silver route from Zacatecas. San Miguel de Allende vacation rentals are world famous for their surroundings, mild climate, colonial architecture, and large expatriate population, which estimates number from 8,500 - 10,000. The majority are Americans, with a percentage of Canadians, and smattering of Europeans and other nationalities. Many people have elected to retire in San Miguel de Allende villas, as the large community of foreigners has brought about a number of conveniences that would normally not be available in a town of this size.
Activities / What to do there?
- Cinema & Theatre
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Game Drives
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
- The home has five bedrooms.
- The three suites adjacent to the pool have a king bedded bedroom, a queen bedded bedroom and twins.
- All are beautiful, with fireplaces, spacious, and each with a private bath.
- The master suite on the entry level of the home has king size bed and TV, with attached beautiful bath, extending to a private patio that overlooks the entire city and the western panorama of San Miguel and the mountains beyond.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Staff: 3 Cook, Maid, Gardener
- Pool - 12' x 30'
- Internet - Dial-up
- Ceiling Fans
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Detailed Rate Information
- Nov 1st, 2011
- Jul 1st, 2012
- Dec 20th, 2012
- Jun 30th, 2012
- Oct 31st, 2012
- Jan 2nd, 2013
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 10 AM
- 6% Tax (not included in rates)
- US $750.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities