- Situated in San Jose, this is a very private property with fine decoration and high quality materials. It's a wonderfully quiet place with very beautiful gardens.
- With 6 spacious bedrooms, this villa can sleep up to 12. The property is divided into two different parts, with the main house and then a smaller bungalow/guest house - making this a great choice for a large group of friends, two separate families holidaying together, or those wishing to accomadate staff.
- Large and well equipped kitchen: 2 dishwasher, 2 fridges, oven, micro-waves
- Various terraces completely furnished. One of them with exterior dining place and the other with exterior living place
- Barbecue and exterior kitchen with fridge
Accommodation & Layout
- Double bedroom with 2 single beds and complete bathroom en suite. Access to the garden and the terrace
- 1 double bedroom with single beds and complete bathroom with shower en suite
- Master bedroom with matrimonial bed, complete bathroom en suite, dressing and terrace balcony
- 2 double bedrooms with single beds. Each one with bathroom with shower and access to the terrace and the garden.
- 1 double bedroom with matrimonial bed, bathroom with shower en suite. Private terrace.
The bedrooms with single beds may be prepared as matrimonial beds (under request) TV satellite in each bedroom and in the living room. French and International channels.
What we can arrange for you
- spa treatments
Secluded Rural Renovated finca, San Jose - Can Roman Location and other villas and tours nearby
- The largest municipality of the island covering the whole Southern corner from the airport all the way round to San Antonio.
- The actual village of San Jose sits halfway up the side of the island's tallest mountain, Sa Talaia (475 metres high).
- It is dominated by its fortress church which dates back to the 15th Century, but took 300 years to complete. It would appear that the local construction industry have speeded up somewhat over the years, but San Jose seems to have been largely overlooked as the capital of the largest municipality of the island.
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba diving