A stunning residence built into the ancient city walls of the medieval and atmospheric town of Castelmuzio, Borgo Antico is the epitome of style and grace. Situated in the tiny but charming Piazza San Bernardino in the town's historic center, it provides a wonderful holiday home deep in the heart of rural Tuscany in the beautiful Val D'Orcia.
Inside, the house is tastefully furnished with a mixture of traditional style and modern - quality furnishings and ornate fittings blend seamlessly with modern bathrooms and air conditioning. In the lower floor there is the service area with washing machine and dryer.
- A delightful, enclosed, lawned garden to the rear of the house includes a plunge pool and sun terrace for those lazy days when exploring the region is simply too much whilst the village itself is literally right on the door step and includes a pleasant bar - ristorante and local grocers.
- The garden is well maintained with nice trees, cypress and it is plenty of flowers.
In the ground floor there is the gourmet kitchen that includes everything required to indulge any urge to try the local cuisine and the simple addition of the wine cooler ensures that the local favourite is served at just the right temperature. A pretty breakfast terrace leads off from the kitchen into the lovely garden. A beautiful dining room and Lounge is in the same floor.
Delightful Castelmuzio Countryside Pool Villa - Borgo Antico Location and other villas and tours nearby
Delightful Castelmuzio Countryside Pool Villa - Borgo Antico is one of our
Italy Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Italy Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Castelmuzio is a picturesque medieval village of Etruscan-Roman origin. It is located in the province of Siena, in the heart of the stunning, UNESCO-protected Val D'Orcia, one of the most sought-after natural settings in Italy.
- Borgo Antico will allow you to step back in time as you experience the real Tuscany in this medieval hamlet's narrow streets, medieval walls, watch tower, cloister and ancient arched stone gate.
- A wider choice of restaurants can be found in Pienza, a short drive away whilst wine lovers will enjoy a visit to Montepulciano just twenty kms away.
Accommodation & Layout
- In the first floor there are two, beautiful suites, all with ensuite shower or bathrooms and all with air conditioning and luxurious, designer bedding.
- Stanza Grigia with its queen sized bed and dressing room which doubles as a single bedroom when required and has an ensuite shower room leading off.
- Stanza Viola is similar but has a four poster queen sized bed.
- On the second floor is the master bedroom, Stanza Turchese, with its king sized bed and ensuite bathroom with elegant stand alone tub.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Washing Machine
- Tumble dryer
- Satellite TV
- Flat screen TV
- DVD Palyer
- CD player
- iPod Docking statio
- WI-FI include
- A/C in the bedrooms
- Plunge pool Depht 1 m-1 mt – dimensions 3,50X2,50
Detailed Rate Information
- € 3.430
- € 4.290
Near by tours and activities