Blue Skies is located in Great Cruz Bay, on the south side of the harbor. Great Cruz Bay has always been, and remains, an upscale and preferred neighborhood that is very popular with our guests. Blue Skies sits on a small hill overlooking the harbor, about 120 yards back from the water and 90 feet above sea level. This setting gives you three different and picturesque views. To the east lies Chocolate Hole Harbor and the south shore, to the west are colorful sunsets and views of St. Thomas, while the scenic north view looks out at sailboats floating on Great Cruz Bay.
This is a 2-level, 2-building design with the living/dining and kitchen areas You park below the great house and ascend stairs to the deck of the great house and enter into the great room. The tiled living room with its high ceiling, skylights and Caribbean pastel colors is bright and cheerful. It is furnished with rattan furniture, Caribbean flavored artwork and other accessories. There is a cable color 32" flat screen TV with DVD and multiple speakers, and a stereo/CD. You may dine in the main house, or on either deck.
- Decks wrap around the great house and the guest cottage and give you 200 degree views, all day sunshine and cooling breezes.
- A grand stairway leads down to the guest cottage, the pool and the lower sundeck.
A small bar separates the kitchen from the great room. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare tasty meals, including a microwave oven, electric stove and oven, refrigerator/freezer, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender, pots and pans, and assorted kitchenware. A gas BBQ grill, telephone and beach chairs are also included. The guest pavilion also has a small kitchenette. A washer/dryer are located in the laundry room. The two bedrooms in the guest cottage share a kitchenette with a microwave oven, coffeemaker, sink, cabinets and kitchenware, plus an alcove with a table for two.
Great Cruz Bay Pool Villa - Blue Skies Location and other villas and tours nearby
Great Cruz Bay Pool Villa - Blue Skies is one of our
US Virgin Islands Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
US Virgin Islands Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 5 (walk) min, The Westin
- Distance to Town: 6 min, Cruz Bay
- Distance to Airport: 6 min, Cruz Bay Ferry
- Golf: No
- St. John Villas and St. John Villa Rentals St. John villas reveal the beauty of St. John island. St. John, just nine miles long and located just 20 minutes ride from St. Thomas, is unique; featuring protected U.S. Virgin Island National park throughout its lush landscapes. St. John villas provide escape into an almost endless string of picturesque coves and powder-soft white sand beaches. St. John villa rentals are ideal for nature lovers who prefer having a villa in pristine surroundings. Many hillside St. John villas feature endless views of nearby islands creating a stunningly beautiful seascape. St. John’s vacation rentals reveal its green mountains, thick rain forests, colorful reefs, white sand beaches, clear blue waters and ever-blooming flowers, all bathed in an atmosphere of pleasant tropical sounds and fragrances. St. John villa rentals offer villa vacations for the most discerning of clients, exemplified in the prestigious St. John villa community known as Peter Bay Estates. This exclusive enclave features the most desirable luxury villas (Peter Bay Beach House, Hakuna Matata, Coco De Mer, and Sea Cove), found anywhere in the Caribbean. Travelers to St. John must visit the famous North Shore beaches: Hawknest Beach, Trunk Bay, Caneel Bay, and Cinnamon Bay. Discerning St. John villa rental clients may wish to visit the following St. John villas if seeking a great value in their villa rental home: Le Chateau, Crow’s Nest, or Sea Turtle. Please note that many of our St. John villas and St. John villa rentals feature virtual tours that are exclusive to the Villas Caribe St. John villa and St. John rental home collection. Transport yourself to the seductive island of St. John via our exclusive St. John villa rental virtual tours.
Activities / What to do there?
It's a short drive (6-7 minutes) on paved roads to the restaurants and boutiques of Cruz Bay. Its also a short walk (5-7 minutes) to the three restaurants, beach, fitness facilities, spa and shops at the Westin Resort. Despite being very convenient, this location is also quite relaxing, private and peaceful.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 2 Kings, 2 Queens
- There are two bedrooms/baths in the great house, while the other 2 bedrooms/baths are in the guest cottage on the lower level.
- The two bedrooms in the great house have king beds while the two bedrooms in the guest cottage have queens.
- All four bedrooms are air conditioned, and they are fully screened if you prefer the natural air conditioning of the trade winds.
- All the bedrooms are tiled and have a tiled bath and shower, and all have a small private deck or patio off the rear of the bedroom.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Pool - 26 x 13
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Internet - WiFi
- Beach Chairs
- Ceiling Fans
- TV VCR
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts, Meet and Greet, Pre-stocking Villa with Food, Door to Door Luggage Delivery, Private Chef Services, Massage & Spa Treatments, Car Rentals, Childcare Services, Tours and activities.
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 3 PM
- Check Out Time: 10 AM Per night
- 10.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- 5.00% Service Charge (not included in rates)
- US $500.00 Security Deposit
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities