Bliss's decor and ambience is inspired by the flavor and history of the south of France's Provence region, echoed by a bottle of French wine for your arrival, complimentary imported French toiletries, and interiors reflecting colors of Cezanne and Chagall and other French painters who celebrated this region.
A curved brick walkway escorts you from the shaded parking area to the covered entry, and into the Great Room. The air-conditioned Great Room is elegantly furnished with a pleasing blend of cushioned seagrass furniture, teak, mahogany, and handpainted and antique pieces. This high-ceilinged space incorporates a living area with large flat-screen TV, Blu-Ray DVD player, and an AV receiver with surround-sound. There are lots of games and puzzles, a home-office nook with a desk and printer, a dining area, and was designed with lots of windows and glass sliders for a light, airy ambience. Around the corner are a handy wine fridge and a door which leads out to the back garden area and to a professional gas grill. An attractive powder room and a laundry room are just off the Great Room and kitchen, and beyond these is the inviting master suite.
Glass sliders open from the front of the Great Room onto the tiled expanse of sun deck and pool which overlook the Atlantic, Hans Lollick island and down-island views in the blue distance. Bliss is beautifully detailed and wonderfully equipped with so many vacation pleasures in mind, while offering an easy-living floor plan. The sublime sea view out to Hans Lollick Island will put stars in your eyes. Charming decor with hints of Provence throughout add a unique flavor to this really superb home...it's most certainly "C'est maqnifique!" Very highly recommended.
- The tiled terrace borders the entire seaward-facing side of Bliss, and near the sliding glass doors leading back into the interior dining area is a shaded nook with cushioned furniture for reading, cocktail conversation, or just gazing at the mesmerizing marine views.
- A door opens to a stunning private outdoor garden shower artfully built with brick and native stonework within a private bower of flowers, ferns and palms.
- The very well-equipped and laid out kitchen (filled with lovely Provence-inspired china and serving pieces, granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances) adjoins the Great Room's dining area, divided by a custom mahogany island with bar stools.
- A large gazebo by the pool is a wonderful spot for shady alfresco meals on sun-kissed days, while outdoor speakers provide music.
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 King (can convert to twins), 1 Queen, 1 Twin Sofasleeper
- The master bedroom/bath completes the main level at Bliss. This serene suite boasts air-conditioning, a romantic four-poster king bed, cable TV with a Blu-Ray DVD player, glass slider doors which access the terrace and pool, and a truly spacious ensuite master bath dressed in travertine tile, featuring a double-sink vanity, a soaking tub and a large indoor shower.
- Back inside Bliss, a staircase leads to the upper story where two air-conditioned bedrooms share an alluring aquamarine-tiled bath. One bedroom can be made up as either a king bed or as two twins, with your advance notice, and reflects the vivid colors of the Caribbean.
- The third bedroom's decor harkens back to old British colonial days and offers a queen four-poster bed, a caned settee, and a handsome mahogany armoire.
- Both bedrooms have sliders which open to a long balcony, set with table and chairs looking out to sea.
- The upper level expansive bath features a double-sink vanity and an ample walk-in shower in a lovely aquamarine palette.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Pool - 12 x 20
- A/C - Fully
- Internet - WiFi
- Answering Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Hair Dryer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts Meet and Greet Pre-stocking Villa with Food Door to Door Luggage Delivery Private Chef Services Massage & Spa Treatments Car Rentals Childcare Services Tours and activities
Private Mahogany Run Oceanfront Pool Villa Location and other villas and tours nearby
Private Mahogany Run Oceanfront Pool Villa is one of our
US Virgin Islands Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
US Virgin Islands Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 10 min, Magens Bay
- Distance to Town: 25 min, Charlotte Amalie
- Distance to Airport: 30 min, Cyril E King Intl (CEKA)
- Golf: Yes - 5 minutes - Mahogany Run
- St. Thomas villas offer endless stunning views of offshore islands and the Caribbean Sea. An island that offers something for everyone, our St. Thomas villas are found on the beach and the lush hilltops. Experience views of majestic cruise ships, duty-free shopping, excellent nightlife and St. Thomas's finest restaurants with a St. Thomas vacation villa. St. Thomas is the perfect destination for those seeking the quintessential Caribbean experience as well as the convenience of traveling in a U.S. territory. We invite you to transport yourself to the sunny American territory of St. Thomas with the virtual tours feature available with many of our villas and vacation rentals.
Activities / What to do there?
Its location within the gated and patrolled enclave of Mahogany Run Golf Course is only one mile's drive to world-famous Magens Bay Beach.