This six-bed roomed seaside escape enjoys space, ventilation and barefoot luxury in a private location. This is for the intellect that values taste and can afford.
Décor throughout the property is largely a mix of fresh white walls and grey polished cement floors, serving as a backdrop to a mixture of antique and contemporary furniture, all adorned with bright colours.
Whether with family, friends or as a couple, enjoy staying in one of the best beach hotels in Sri Lanka, The House is a truly serene tropical hideaway planted beside the Indian Ocean.
It can be booked in part or as a whole house, and is staffed (including a chef) to accommodate up to 14 guests. Well suited for couples and families, and situated at the end of unspoilt Mawella beach.
- Bedrooms enjoy views of the sea or a lagoon, set in tropical gardens with a central swimming pool.
- Beautiful dining areas
- Chef service
Alluring Beach house with a swimming pool in Tangalle, Sri Lanka Location and other villas and tours nearby
Alluring Beach house with a swimming pool in Tangalle, Sri Lanka is one of our
Sri Lanka Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Sri Lanka Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Tangalle, Sri Lanka
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
Cinnamon Hill Suite
- On the upper floor, it’s spacious, comprising one large Double Bedroom overlooking the sea and garden. With a large en-suite Bathroom with WC, shower, iron bathtub and double basins. Even more space to wander around with a balcony area at the side and front of the room also overlooking the beach. Well suited for private dining if requested.
- In addition, there is one large Twin Bedroom also overlooking the sea and garden, in this stunning beach hotel in Tangalle. En-suite Bathroom with WC, shower, iron bathtub and double basins. Connecting to and sharing the bathroom of the Twin Bedroom, is a further small Twin Bedroom (without views to the sea) available if required. It is particularly suitable for accompanying children.
- On the ground floor and separate from the Main House, this large Double Bedroom overlooks the sea, with doors opening onto the front and rear gardens. En-suite Bathroom with WC, shower, and basin – with access to an outdoor courtyard with separate double-bath and shower area.
- On the ground floor and separate from the Main House, this large Double Bedroom overlooks the sea, with doors opening onto the front and rear gardens. En-suite Bathroom with WC, shower, and basin.
- On the ground floor, at the rear of the property and separate from the Main House, this large Double Bedroom primarily overlooks inland towards a small lagoon and its accompanying wildlife, with access to the rear garden. it has extensive windows to overlook a wide area, as well one smaller window framing a quintessentially Bawa view to the beach and sea. En-suite Bathroom with WC and shower.
- All 3 Rooms in our luxurious Tangalle hotel have a King-Size bed with mosquito net and ceiling fan, and One Extra Bed can be added.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Tropical gardens
- Swimming pool
Near by tours and activities