Villa Bali-Bali Estate is a delightful enclave of three charming holiday rental villas, located in the rural Umalas area, just 15 minutes from Seminyak in southwest Bali. The enclave, which rests on around 4000 m2 of land, comprises a three-bedroom villa with a swimming pool, a two-bedroom villa with a swimming pool, and a two-and-a-half-bedroom cottage with a 12 m2 whirlpool. Each is completely self-contained and secure, with an open plan living and dining area, private facilities and a private entrance.
Villa Bali-Bali One is an enchanting three-bedroom villa with split-level living and dining areas, a gorgeous garden and a half moon swimming pool. The design is funky and romantic with a resourceful use of space, complemented by primitive tribal art. Dramatic sloping roofs create unusually-shaped rooms throughout the villa and enhance the innovative style of the architectural lay out.
Villa Bali-Bali Two is entered via stepping stones over a lily pond beside a water cascade. This twobedroom villa blends modern architecture with traditional elements and is undoubtedly romantic, capped with a funky angular roof crafted in ironwood shingle. The building features a lot of local stone and teak wood, and is adorned with antique primitive statues from the Eastern Indonesian islands.
Bali-Bali Cottage is petite, yet still houses two-and-a-half air-conditioned bedrooms. It is only to be rented in conjunction with one or both of the other villas within the Bali-Bali Complex. This quaint little villa consists of two buildings interlinked by a covered passageway.
- The beautifully manicured gardens at Bali-Bali One are planted with travelers’ palms, sweet scented frangipani, bougainvillea and a showy border of plumbago.
- The freeform swimming pool at Bali-Bali Two features a high rotund wall on one side and is complemented by a beautiful garden that rolls down a gentle slope to a large cushioned ‘bale’ relaxation pavilion situated in a sheltered corner.
- Semi open-air dining room, which features a pebble rock floor and a ‘Batu Yogya’ stone wall to one side. It is furnished with a table and eight chairs
- The self contained kitchens at Villas Bali-Bali One present polished black granite work surfaces and teak cabinets. Each is well equipped with modern appliances, including an oven, gas hob and microwave.
- The dining area offers a semi-alfresco dining experience and features a pebble rock floor under a glass pergola roof with blinds that can be drawn to provide comfort and shade. It is furnished with a table for six and is flanked by a lily pond.
- The self contained kitchens at Bali-Bali Two present polished black granite work surfaces and teak cabinets. Each is well equipped with modern appliances, including an oven, gas hob and microwave.
- The open-sided dining room has a stone floor and is furnished with an antique table for six.
Contemporary villas in Umalas-Indonesia with three private pools and fully staffed Location and other villas and tours nearby
Contemporary villas in Umalas-Indonesia with three private pools and fully staffed is one of our
Indonesia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Indonesia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Villa Bali-Bali is located between the traditional villages of Umalas and Banjar Semer, just ten minutes’ drive from Batubelig beach on Bali’s southwest coast. This out of town setting presents the double attraction of being close to everything that guests might need, while also offering visitors a privileged insight into the traditions of rural Bali.
The trendy Seminyak area, with its wide choice of international restaurants – including the famous ‘Ku Dé Ta’, ‘Nutmegs at Hu’u, ‘La Lucciola’, ‘Breeze at The Samaya’, ‘Métis’, ‘Sardine’ and ‘Sarong’ – together with a plethora of chic cocktail bars, exciting nightclubs, lavish spas and elegant shops, is a mere 15 minutes’ drive away. The sweeping beach at Seminyak, renowned for its world-class surf breaks and panoramic coastline views, is the place where the local community gathers every evening to watch the legendary sunsets.
- To Umalas Equestrian Centre: 0.5 km
- To Kerobokan: 2 km
- To Batubelig: 4 km
- To Petitenget Beach: 5 km
- To Seminyak: 5 km
- To Kuta: 7 km
- To Denpasar: 15 km
- to International Airport: 25 km
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing
- Horse riding