Be delighted with the authenticity of a farmhouse of character and charm. The spacious and bright villa opens onto a garden and has a terrace overlooking the heart of the Alpilles in Provence, southern France. Discover the charms of the region in this 5 bedroom property, which an is ideal setting for a romantic getaway or family vacations.
- Van Gogh lived for a year in this beautiful house, where he painted the famous painting "Haystacks in Provence".
- This property has one fully equipped kitchen and one dining room opening into the terrace.
Fantastic Villa with a Terrace Overlooking the Alpilles in Provence Location and other villas and tours nearby
Fantastic Villa with a Terrace Overlooking the Alpilles in Provence is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
This property is located to :
- 9km of Les Baux de Provence
- 9 km from Arles
- 17 km from St Remy de Provence
- 74 km from the airport Marignane -Provence
Activities / What to do there?
- Local culture
Accommodation & Layout
This apartment can accommodate 10 people in 5 bedrooms.
On the ground floor:
- 1 bedroom with a double bed (queensize) and en-suite bathroom.
- 1 bedroom with two single beds.
- 1 suite with two double beds (queensize) and en-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub.
- 1 bedroom with a double bed (queensize). Bathroom with bathtub and shower.
- 1 bedroom with a double bed (queensize).
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Internet WIFI
- Free parking close
- Indoor Fireplace
Near by tours and activities