Arsana means ‘flow’ in Sanskrit, and not only does the villa’s name aptly describe the Sungi River that meanders past its lower boundary, but also the way The Arsana’s individual bedroom and living pavilions cascade down the hillside into a valley of birdsong. Indeed, water features large at The Arsana, where ponds, water walls, waterfalls, and an 18 x 8-metre swimming pool with a separate children’s section will refresh, relax and delight villa guests.
The villa’s sleek modern structures, with their ironwood shingle roofs and abundance of glass, reflect the ambiance of the location and the purity of the natural surroundings, while the interiors are characterised with a bold use of colour and super-comfortable furnishings. A fully stocked bar with red lanterns and matching cushioned bar stools is an obvious focal point, as is the home theatre and games room complete with a pool table.
The villa’s five double bedroom suites (all contain annexes suitable for children), each housed in its own private stand-alone pavilion, are spread leisurely across the terraces of the estate.
Fully outfitted for families, with a profusion of kids’ (and adults’) toys, games and activities, this stunning sanctuary with its team of personal butlers, housekeepers and chefs, offers guests nothing but pleasure and relaxation.
- Scores of eye-catching butterfly and bird species, including kingfishers, flit through the expansive terraced gardens and trees throughout the day, while the cicadas and frogs take over the nightshift with their chirping melodies and bass notes.
- The dining area is situated opposite the living area and bar in the main pavilion. Here, a glass-topped table for 12 is flanked by royal-blue-cushioned dining chairs. Adjacent, but outdoors, is a breakfast area with a terracotta tiled floor sheltered by a pergola roof dripping in white-flowering thunbergia. Furnished with a table for ten, this is a great spot to start the day.
- Fashioned in terrazzo and stainless steel, The Arsana’s feature kitchen presents wall units in a chic shade of French navy and a four-burner hob. A fully equipped service kitchen is located behind here, out of sight. The kitchen’s L-shaped bar counter serves as an alternative venue for breakfast and seats eight guests on funky white stools.
Delightful villa in Bali-Indonesia with private pool and stunning design Location and other villas and tours nearby
Delightful villa in Bali-Indonesia with private pool and stunning design is one of our
Indonesia Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Indonesia Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
The Arsana is located 11km from Tanah Lot sea temple, in the sleepy village of Tohjiwa Nyambu in the Tabanan Regency. This beautiful rural area of rice fields and jungle-clad river valleys, is a nature lovers’ paradise. The enchanting village of Tohjiwa Nyambu is a stunning example of a traditional Balinese community, and is regarded as one of the prettiest villages on the island. The area is great for cycling (bicycles are available at the villa for guest use) and, by taking advantage of this facility, guests can enjoy a privileged insight into the agricultural, religious and daily life of the villagers. ‘Nirwana Bali Golf Course’ (10km) was designed by Greg Norman and voted the number one golf course in Asia. The coastline (11km) is rugged and the beaches more suited to surfing than swimming.
- To Echo Beach: 11 km
- To Canggu Club: 12km
- To Kerobokan: 13km
- To Seminyak: 18km
- To Kuta: 23km
- To Nirwana Bali Golf Club: 10km
- To Tanah Lot Sea Temple: 11km
- To Waterbom Park: 24km
- To Denpasar Airport: 28 km
- To Ubud: 37 km To Mt Batukaru: 35 km
- To Elephant Safari Park: 47km
Activities / What to do there?
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Ski
- Local Culture
- Boating Sailing
- Water Skiing