Ecologically sensitive yet delightfully fun and upscale villa on Mamey Peak just a 5 minute drive to North Shore beaches! With modern furnishings and attention to detail Apito is a gem among villas. Apito's large, expansive windows allow you to enjoy the uncluttered view of Coral Bay and Bordeaux Mountain. Luxury linens and air conditioning allow for a restful nights sleep in the Master bedroom. Wonderfully comfortable and colorful outdoor sofa and chairs allow you to enjoy the outdoors while under cover.
- Apito faces the south, overlooking Bordeaux Mountain with a view extending east to include Coral Bay, East End, and Norman Island in the British Virgin Islands.
- There is also a private pool available to you.
Apito's kitchen offers gourmet appliances and upscale features. Quartz counter tops, mahogany cabinets and travertine and copper backsplash complete the kitchen.
Impressive Sea View Pool Villa in St. John - Apito Location and other villas and tours nearby
Impressive Sea View Pool Villa in St. John - Apito is one of our
US Virgin Islands Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
US Virgin Islands Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 5 min, North Shore Beaches
- Distance to Town: 25 min, Cruz Bay
- Distance to Airport: 30 min, Cruz Bay Ferry
- Golf: No
- St. John villas reveal the beauty of St. John island. St. John, just nine miles long and located just 20 minutes ride from St. Thomas, is unique; featuring protected U.S. Virgin Island National park throughout its lush landscapes. St. John villas provide escape into an almost endless string of picturesque coves and powder-soft white sand beaches. St. John villa rentals are ideal for nature lovers who prefer having a villa in pristine surroundings. Many hillside St. John villas feature endless views of nearby islands creating a stunningly beautiful seascape. St. John’s vacation rentals reveal its green mountains, thick rain forests, colorful reefs, white sand beaches, clear blue waters and ever-blooming flowers, all bathed in an atmosphere of pleasant tropical sounds and fragrances. St. John villa rentals offer villa vacations for the most discerning of clients, exemplified in the prestigious St. John villa community known as Peter Bay Estates. This exclusive enclave features the most desirable luxury villas (Peter Bay Beach House, Hakuna Matata, Coco De Mer, and Sea Cove), found anywhere in the Caribbean. Travelers to St. John must visit the famous North Shore beaches: Hawknest Beach, Trunk Bay, Caneel Bay, and Cinnamon Bay. Discerning St. John villa rental clients may wish to visit the following St. John villas if seeking a great value in their villa rental home: Le Chateau, Crow’s Nest, or Sea Turtle. Please note that many of our St. John villas and St. John villa rentals feature virtual tours that are exclusive to the Villas Caribe St. John villa and St. John rental home collection. Transport yourself to the seductive island of St. John via our exclusive St. John villa rental virtual tours.
Activities / What to do there?
Bordeaux, Ajax, Mamey Peak, This is the mountain region of St. John, which offers some of the most spectacular scenery on the island. Known for its stands of Bay Rum trees and both Reef Bay and Bordeaux mountain trailheads, it's always a few degrees cooler here. VI National Park beaches at Big Maho, Francis and Leinster Bays are close by and quickly accessed from Kings Hill Road. And, it's less than a 20-minute drive to the Cruz Bay ferry dock. Coral Bay is even closer!