THE VILLA. Located in such a pleasant and beautiful spot Villa dei Principi del Garda is owned by The Albertini Family, who acquired it on 22 December 1724. On the date of the purchase on the part of the degli Albertini family the villa was made up of one dominical house with its church and garden. The building is characterized by a façade with a wide stairway through which one reaches the noble floor distributed to the right and left of the large representation hall, which today is decorated with paintings painted by the owner himself. The family subjected the villa to a radical restoration process in 1962, thus giving it back its original freshness. In the rear façade of the palace one can see two beautiful windows in brocatello marble of Sant’Ambrogio, which are elegantly carved with capitals, flutes and ornamental “bacellature” of the Renaissance, inserted as breach in the masonry probably towards the end of the eighteenth century and originating from demolished buildings.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.