The resort is situated on 243 hectares (600 acres) in Canyon Point, Southern Utah, close to the border with Arizona. The resort is tucked into a protected valley with sweeping views over colourful, stratified rock towards the Grand Staircase – Escalante National Monument.
The Villas are spread over a generous swathe of starkly beautiful desert and are hidden from the resort by a dramatic rock escarpment. This means that each villa enjoys the utmost privacy, out of the sightline of resort guests. Each villa is still part of the resort however, and its owners will enjoy access to every resort facility, including the 25,000 foot Aman Spa, bar, restaurants and services that cover staffing, cleaning, entertaining, maintenance and security.
The main floor of each villa features an open-plan living room separated from the dining room by a double-sided fireplace. The living room leads into a large medi room and an eat-in kitchen - and the entire floor is surrounded by a wrap around terrace, complete with out-door dining area and sun beds. Each villa has a 700-square foot rectangular infinity pool, the edge of which appears to drop away into a desert panorama. The interior design of the villas is similar to that of the resort with the use of pale woods, earth tone fabrics and the highest quality fittings, fixtures, furniture and appliances.
- The structures are commanding and in proportion with the scale of the natural surroundings, yet provide an intimate setting from which to view and appreciate the landscape.
- Modern equipped eat-in kitchen
- Outdoor dining area
- Resort´s restaurants
Dramatic villa with unique and breathtaking landscapes in Utah, United States Location and other villas and tours nearby
Dramatic villa with unique and breathtaking landscapes in Utah, United States is one of our
United States Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
United States Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
The villa is located in the southwest region of the USA also known as the Four Corners, where the states of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona meet. Boasting one of the most dramatic landscapes in the USA with deep canyons and towering plateaus, the region has been home for centuries to the native Navajo and Hopi tribes yet is sparsely populated and presents the raw landscape for which the American Southwest has become famous.
How To Get There
The resort is located in Southern Utah and the closest airport is in Page, Arizona, a 25-minute drive from the resort. Commercial services are operated by Great Lakes Aviation (www.greatlakesav.com) using Beech Craft 1900D turbo prop aircraft. We can arrange private air charters for a variety of budgets and arrival times.
Activities / What to do there?
- Horseback riding
- Mountain biking
- Hot air ballooning
- Private scenic flights
- On-property hikes include the Hoodoo Trail, Cave Trail, Coyote Trail and Studhorse Trail.
- Off-property hikes customized to interests and fitness can be arranged
- in areas rarely visited by the general public.
- There are four via ferrata climbing routes on-property, all offering exceptional views.
Accommodation & Layout
- The villa features four en suite bedrooms – three king-size and one twin – all with private terraces and spectacular views.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Private infinity pool
- Sun beds
- Cleaning/ maid service
- All facilities within the resort
- Complimentary airport transfers from Page Municipal Airport Daily guided group hikes
- Daily morning group yoga classes
- Daily afternoon group mat-based strength and stretch classes
- Access to facilities at the fitness and water pavilions
Near by tours and activities