Adagio is one of prestigious Mahoe Bay's newest luxury villa. Cool breezes, deep blue skies, crystal clear waters, marvelous white sand and a spectacular view of some of the other 50 Virgin Islands greet visitors as they arrive at Adagio Villa. Situated on a small rise above several beach houses, Adagio Villa is only 100 yards from the pristine waters of Mahoe Bay on Virgin Gorda's west coast. Protected by an easily accessible reef teeming with tropical fish, the waters of Mahoe Bay are free of boats and offer everyone an ideal swimming and snorkeling area. Adagio encompasses an expansive deck, fresh water pool, five master bedrooms, designer furnishings, and an elegant decor reminiscent of the tropical British Empire. It is beautifully furnished with island wickers, bright tropical fabrics and lovely artwork and surrounded by lush flowering tropical gardens and swaying palm trees. An inviting home, it is designed as two spacious pavilions bisected by a very private sun deck and pool.
- Adagio encompasses an expansive deck, fresh water pool, five master bedrooms, designer furnishings, and an elegant decor reminiscent of the tropical British Empire.
- The Great Room is a wonderful gathering place for friends and family, with stylish but comfortable sofas and chairs placed around a media center filled with movies, CDs and games. Sliding glass doors open to a wide covered verandah perfect for alfresco dining or family games and relaxation. The verandah looks out to the beach below and the blue sea.
Adagio's three level main pavilion houses the generous Great Room, graced by the beautiful gourmet kitchen and dining areas with a covered deck just outside with a wet bar and gas grill.
Virgin Gorda Luxurious Island Holiday Pool Villa - Adagio Location and other villas and tours nearby
Virgin Gorda Luxurious Island Holiday Pool Villa - Adagio is one of our
British Virgin Islands Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
British Virgin Islands Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- Distance to Beach: 1 (walk) min, Mahoe Bay
- Distance to Town: 15 min, Spanish town
- Distance to Airport: 15 min, Virgin Gorda (VIJ)
- Golf: No
Virgin Gorda Villas Collection reveals a dramatically stunning island with a blend of gently rolling hills and rocky spine. A trip to Virgin Gorda is a relaxing escape to an unspoiled British Virgin Island (BVI). Many of the Villas Caribe Virgin Gorda Villa Rental Collection is located on Mahoe Bay, an exceptional community of beachfront villas with unrivaled value. The northern side of Virgin Gorda is mountainous with a peak reaching 1,370', while the southern half of Virgin Gorda is flat with beautiful giant boulders speckled about. The hillside villas on Virgin Gorda and Leverick Bay villas offer stunning views of other nearby British Virgin Islands. Beachfront villas in Virgin Gorda, including Mahoe Bay villas, offer serene beaches with tremendous value. One of the islands premier attractions, The Baths, features unique boulders and hidden sea pools. For resort amenities, Little Dix Bay Resort offers 5 star accommodations. Indeed, Virgin Gorda is known for its sweeping white sand beaches, coves, bays and some of the clearest blue water in the entire Caribbean. More discerning guests may prefer the following Virgin Gorda villas: Baraka Point, Sol y Sombra, Caribbean Wind, Bellamare, and Beach Dreams. Other popular Virgin Gorda villa rentals of great value include: Open Deck, Satori II, Villa Del Sole, and Villa Valmarc. Please note that all of our villas feature virtual tours that are exclusive to the Villas Caribe Virgin Gorda villa rental collection. In addition, our Virgin Gorda villa virtual tours will reveal some of the most pristine scenery that the island has to offer.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Boating Sailing
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Surfing, Windsurfing
- Water Skiing
Accommodation & Layout
Bedding: 2 Kings, 6 Twins (can be made into 3 Kings)
- A staircase from the Great Room curves up to the first air-conditioned king master bedroom/bath suite with a tropical glass-blocked shower and its own private verandah.
- A second identical air-conditioned king suite is located just off the Great Room and below on the lower level, accessed by a walkway around the pool deck is a very large air-conditioned double-twin bedroom and bath with a verandah; this suite may also be made up as a king suite with advance notice.
- Across the tiled pool deck is Adagio's second pavilion offering the ideal set up for families with small children-an air-conditioned king bedroom/bath suite with a connecting door into the adjoining air-conditioned double-twin (or king) suite-spacious yet also very private. This pavilion is handicapped accessible and a ramp provides easy access up to the Great Room and verandah areas.
- Just like its name, Adagio provides a slow tempo of island life in a luxurious and exceedingly well-equipped setting where serenity prevails.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Maid: 6x/wk)
- Pool - 16' x 24' x 3.5' - 5.5' (Oval)
- A/C - Bedrooms
- Tennis Court
- Internet - WiFi
- Answering Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Hair Dryer
What we can arrange for you
Do you want the best car rental rates available? Of course you do! With over 20 years of experience, our concierge team is ready to secure any one of a wide range of vehicles for your party, at rates you won't find anywhere else! We offer the best selection of reliable vehicles, luxury vehicles, scooters, boats and more! Transfer & Arrival Escorts Meet and Greet Pre-stocking Villa with Food Door to Door Luggage Delivery Private Chef Services Massage & Spa Treatments Car Rentals Childcare Services Tours and activities
Terms & Conditions
- Check In Time: 4 PM
- Check Out Time: 10 AM Per night
- 7.00% Tax (not included in rates)
- 12.00% Service Charge (not included in rates)
- Actual exchange rate may vary
- All rates and villa details are subject to change without notice
- Rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted
Near by tours and activities