The villa is formed around a central courtyard with olive and lemon trees.From the living room three large French doors open to the courtyard and onto the big terrace with spectacular views of the sea and pool.
From the raised terracing and pool area at the back there are incredible views down the valley to the sea and huge mountain panoramas all round. Outside you find many different seating areas to enjoy the Mediterranean sun.
The estate is approximately 5km x 3km allowing complete privacy for the guests. Central to the estate is a large historic manor house dating from the 1800’s, unused now but forming an incredible centre piece to the dramatic scenery. Terracing surrounds the manor house with vines, citrus fruit trees, almonds and thousands of olive trees.
Guests are free to wander the estate and there is a direct access to a beautiful coastal walk and a pebble beach. Mallorca has numerous other walking opportunities, many of which are close by on this mountainous coast.
Accommodation & Layout
- "The Red Room" on the ground floor has a four-poster king size bed (1.80m x 1.90m) ,private terrace with views over the sea, writing desk, dressing area, sitting area with one armchair and a 3-seater sofa that folds out into a double bed, en suite bathroom.
- "The Blue Room" on the ground floor has a king size bed (2 singles pushed together) and a private terrace with views to the mountains, en suite bathroom
- "The Green Room" on the first floor (east wing) has a king bed (2 singles pushed together), dressing area, private terrace with views of the sea and countryside, en suite bathroom.
- "The Master Suite" on the first floor (west wing) has a king size bed (2.00m x 1.90m), wooden desk, dressing area, two arm chairs, private terrace with views over the sea and pool, en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi.
- All of the bathrooms are equipped with a separate bath and shower, twin basins, toilet and bidet.
- All bedrooms are provided with phones and air conditioning.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Pool (can be heated)
- Tennis court
- Satellite Television with Home Cinema System
- DVD Player
- Music Sound-System
- Wifi High-Speed Internet
- Sony Play Station
- Central Heating
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Laying and clearing of continental breakfast.
- Cleaning, pool and garden - 6 days per week.
- Laundry service in the morning.
- Mixed case of wine, 12 bottles of water, 24 mixed cans of soft drinks.
- Full Shopping service, pre arrival and during stay
- Housekeeping staff are resident in a separate annexe
What we can arrange for you
- Please note that the food costs is not included.
Luxury Mallorcan Villa in Coastal Country Estate - A10121 Location and other villas and tours nearby
- The traditional Mallorcan villages of Banyalbufar and Esporles are a few kilometres away providing a variety of restaurants, tapas bars and other local amenities.
- Valldemossa is a 20 minute drive.
- Palma and the airport are 40 minutes drive away.
- Car hire is recommended.