- Tagomago Island is Ibiza's most exclusive address. The private island features one modern villa with a swimming pool, five bedroom suites, a living room, dining room, kitchen and fully outfitted entertainment spaces.
- Enjoy extensive terraces overlooking your own private island in the Mediterranean with the large swimming pool and chill-out lounges.
- Tagomago Island offers great spots for swimming, diving and watersports along the Western Coast, and it also has a private jetty in a protected bay that's perfect for your private yachts.
- The private island is fully-staffed with an experienced and discrete team that will cater your vacation to your personal needs.
- Tagomago is just half a mile from the coast of ibiza and offers a tranquil escape from the wild Ibiza party. It's within an easy boat ride from Santa Eulalia.
- The Western side of the island provides excellent opportunities for swimming, diving and all types of water sport.
- The paradise of “Tagomago” is one of the few and most beautiful private islands in Spain. Tagomago is perfectly located and only 900 metres from the coast of the jet set island of Ibiza. You reach Ibiza in less than 5 minutes by boat and it takes only a half an hour boat ride to the beautiful beaches of Formentera. Covering almost 148.000 acres (600.000 sqm) of the Mediterranean and surrounded by turquoise waters and a unique flora, you will find an intimate hideaway, a perfect getaway for a selective clientele who seek the ultimate in privacy and luxury in Europe’s most idyllic and popular place.
Accommodation & Layout
- The modern and only villa constructed in this area has a large swimming pool, 5 bedrooms with bathrooms en suite, living room, dining room, kitchen, etc. and whilst there are extensive terraces, the surrounding land would benefit enormously from landscaping.
- A separate staff house also belongs to the property. The high tech standard is state of the art (“Bang & Olufen” sound system, LED light system, WiFi etc.).
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- The rate includes accommodation for max 10 adults in 5 suites and meals.
- The rate includes 4 service staff during entire stay
- Helicopter transfer from and to the airport of Ibiza on the arrival and departure days (call for details) for maximum 10 people at a minimum stay of seven days.
- Air Conditioning
- Stereo, Audio System
- BBQ (Barbecue)
- Cleaning / Maid Services
- Guests Welcome
- Internet Access
- Ipod Station
- Private Beach
- Sunbeds, Loungers
What we can arrange for you
- Business Centre arrangements
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning Service
- Nanny Service
- Private Limousine transfer arrangements for Ibiza or Mallorca
- Massages and Beauty treatments
- Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi
- Personal Private Trainer
- Medical service
- Private Shopping arrangements
- DJ & Entertainment
- Special flower arrangements
- Diving teacher
Private Island for Rent with Villa, Pool & Staff, Ibiza - Tagomago Island Location and other villas and tours nearby
- Probably the last in a very special and rare list of private islands in the Mediterranean, Tagomago, a beautiful island in the sun, which whilst very private, is within an easy boat ride of the charming marina of Santa Eulalia in Ibiza. The views from the island are breathtaking, with azure sea on all sides, the fantastic and varied rock formations of the cliffs of Tagomago and the unspoilt coastline of Ibiza in the distance.
- The island has an area of more than 400.000 m² and is just half a mile (ca. 900 m) from the coast of the main island of Ibiza, with its international airport and sophisticated cosmopolitan lifestyle. As a complete contrast, Tagomago offers tranquility, privacy and natural beauty. The North Eastern end of the island is mainly covered in pine trees verging into scrub and flat land at the island’s centre, which would be ideal for cultivation.
How To Get There
- Tagomago Island is within an easy boat ride of the charming marina of Santa Eulalia in Ibiza.
Activities / What to do there?
- Coastal Exploration
- Film/Photo Shoot
- Boating Sailing
- Local Culture
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling
- Relaxing & Wellness