Susac lighthouse was built in 1878 on the highest point of the extremely steep southern side of the island, where steep cliffs tower above the deep crystal clear sea. The lighthouse building lies at a height of 100 m and offers views of the endless open sea. The building is made of stone and it is a ground-floor building with two four-bed apartments. There is a berth in the vicinity of the lighthouse where smaller boats can be pulled out.
There is a sea water lake in the cliffs on the northern side of the island that can be reached from the sea by diving through a cave at a depth of some fifteen meters. The only inhabitants on Susac are the lighthouse keepers and sometimes a shepherd with his flock of sheep who comes to the island due to the specific grazing land.
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.