A lovely reception room greets you on entering this fabulous chalet. It is very large with comfortable sofas on two walls around the central stone fireplace. The whole room has attractive wooden paneling and sloping ceilings giving it a particularly cozy feel. A huge window and French doors to the terrace cover an entire wall so the sunlight floods in and guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the mountain scenery. A flat-screen television, DVD player and hi-fi system are at your disposition.
There is the option to rent the property catered if preferred, half-board. Please note that prices may be lower than advertised. Ask the owner for more information.
- The chalet itself has a beautiful terrace with an outdoor jacuzzi, particularly fun for a soak under the stars.
- A real bonus of this fabulous chalet is its relaxation area with both an indoor jacuzzi and sauna, pure bliss after a long day on the slopes.
Guests will have no problem self-catering in the fully-equipped kitchen, offering all you could need: electric and induction hobs, traditional range oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, kettle, cafetière, and more.
Luxurious Rental in Les Menuires with Jacuzzi - Villa Chalet du Mont Rouge Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxurious Rental in Les Menuires with Jacuzzi - Villa Chalet du Mont Rouge is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
- Situated in the peaceful Bettaix, a charming typically Savoyard village, lively all year long with restaurants and shops, the chalet also has an ideal location for the slopes: the chairlift only 150m away will take you right into the heart of Les Menuires resort where you can enjoy skiing across the whole of the prestigious 3 vallées domain, the largest in the world. After several fun hours on the pistes, guests will certainly appreciate the direct route back to the property via a blue run which ends 100m away.
- Along with downhill skiing and snowboarding there are a whole range of activities to be enjoyed: cross-country skiing, ice-skating and snow-shoeing in the winter, and hiking, mountain-biking, fishing and water-sports in the summer months for example. Spas and health centres are nearby should you prefer something a little less energetic!
Accommodation & Layout
Two of the eight bedrooms are also on the ground floor, twins each with a shower room. Up one level can be found a further two twin rooms with en suite bathrooms fitted with bathtubs and showers. Finally, a further two twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms are on the second level along with a grand suite consisting of the main twin bedroom and a ´children´s room´ with twin beds. These rooms share a family bathroom with hi-tech shower.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Cot and high chair
- Bed and bath linen
What we can arrange for you
Chalet du Mont Rouge has a range of prestige services available at a supplementary cost. These include
- Half-board catering (as mentioned)
- Leisure activity organization (horse-drawn carriage rides, dog-sledding, quad bike hire etc.) and reservation and delivery of your ski material.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation fee over the total amount will be applied:
- From reservation to 0 hours prior to arrival 25%
Near by tours and activities