If ever there was a chalet destined to redefine Alpine luxury, Tivoli Lodge is it. One of the most desirable mountain retreats anywhere, this fabulous design-led chalet is intensely discreet, yet ski-in ski-out and only a two minute chauffeured drive from the centre of the village. The traditional exterior belies a chic and contemporary interior with more than 700sqm of living space and sensational views from the south-facing windows towards the highest peaks of the Engadine.
- Luxury facilities as well as excellent locatin surrounded by unforgettable landscapes.
At Tivoli Lodge, we have a passion for fine food and wine. We only use the finest ingredients and wherever possible, local and seasonal produce, such as Klosters smoked beef dressed with pumpernickel or local cheeses sourced from the Davoser Alp dairies. However, we will tailor the menu to exactly what you and your party want whether that is 5 courses of Michelin standard cuisine or a more homely fondue in our kitchen stubli.
Our house wines and champagne have been selected and provided by Berry Brothers of London and are complimentary. However, we also have an a la carte fine wine list developed in consultation with Berry Brothers should you fancy something in different. If you have any specifc requests, however rare, we'll do our best to track them down and have them ready for you when you arrive and, of course, there is always champagne on ice waiting for you and your guests.
Luxurious ski in/out chalet in Switzerland with state-of-the-art amenities and privileged location Location and other villas and tours nearby
Luxurious ski in/out chalet in Switzerland with state-of-the-art amenities and privileged location is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Lying at the foot of the Engadine, the local microclimate gives the area an enviable snow record. Klosters and Davos share the fabulous Parsenn ski area and Klosters also offers the Madrisa with its superb family skiing. Davos has Jacobshorn and Pischa with some of the best offpiste skiing in the Alps.
A profusion of excursions await you, including the magical tree-lined route down to Kublis and the route over to Arosa, following in the tracks of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. But before you set off, enjoy lunch at the Weissfluggipfel restaurant with stunning views over the Alps from Bernina to Säntis.
The fabulous resort of Davos is found at the heart of the ski area and offers breathtaking views of Pischa and the Jakobshorn. The streets of Davos are lined with beautiful shops and restaurants, for those who prefer to take it easy. From here, why not take a romantic train ride to neighbouring Klosters.
Klosters is unique in the ski world. A favourite of the Royal family, it has retained its feel as a traditional Swiss Alpine village, yet offers one of the most exciting ski areas to be found anywhere.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Twin or super king size bed with fireplacer and private balcony. Plasma screen television, dressing room and ensuite bathroom with bath and separae shower.
- Bedroom 2: Twin or super king size bed with plasma screen television ensuite bathroom and separate shower.
- Bedroom 3: Twin or super king size bed with plasma screen television ensuite bathroom and separate shower.
- Bedroom 4: Twin or super king size bed with plasma screen television ensuite bathroom and separate shower.
- Bedroom 5: Twin or super king size bed with plasma screen television ensuite bathroom and separate shower.
- Bedroom 6: 3 single beds with 3 further mezzanine beds ensuite bathroom with separate shower.
- Bedroom 7: Double or twin beds with private balcony. Private bathroom with separate shower.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Indoor swimming pool with massage jets and jet stream
- Hot tub
- Relaxation area
- Media room
- Ski room
- A la carte wine list
- Toys, sledges, games, books
- iPod docking station
- Luxury accommodation for your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Perrier Jouët Champagne reception.
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff.
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Children's lunch and supper every day.
- Bollinger Champagne and canapés daily.
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the chef (6 nights).
- House wines selected by Berry Brothers in London.
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Jo Malone bath products.
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
- In resort chauffeured vehicles
What we can arrange for you
- Door to door luggage collection and delivery.
- Chauffeured cars to and from home airports.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Car hire.
- Special family and corporate events.
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes.
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides.
- Extensive in-resort activities.
- A la carte wines and champagnes.
- In-chalet childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy.
Near by tours and activities