Situated close to the main street and the Sunnegga Express lift station, The Lodge takes up the whole top floor (320 square meters) of a new chalet with an unmatched view over the roof tops dominated by the Matterhorn. There are five double bedrooms, four of which can be configured as twins.
Every detail of The Lodge has been carefully thought through and meticulously finished, with wooden-beamed ceilings, aged wood floors and stylish yet cozy furniture giving a warm feeling of old-world charm with a crisp modern finish.
The focal point of the spacious living rooms is a suspended wood-burning fireplace; adjoining it is a large dining room with a long table seating 12 comfortably. The kitchen is open-plan and professionally equipped; all these areas give onto a full-length south-facing balcony.
Upon arrival in Zermatt, you will be met by The Lodge staff, who will have a champagne reception waiting for you. A chalet host will look after you, and a dedicated professional chef will serve gourmet quality meals (English breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner) for six days, accompanied by outstanding complementary wines. There is a complementary 'help-yourself' bar.
This property can be rented on either a Catered or Self Catered basis.
- Wood-fireplace in living room
- Private outdoor Jacuzzi hot-tub
- Splendid Matterhorn views
- 5 Star catered
- Very spacious
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
The catered price is for six days out of seven and includes full breakfast, afternoon tea, canapés and a four course dinner with champagne and a changing wine pair every evening, plus an open bar.
Guests will receive a five star service from the qualified chef and chalet staff who provide daily cleaning, as well as local concierge services.
- Professional chef (with our half board catering service only)
- Experienced chalet host (with our half board catering service only)
- Full concierge service/assistance
- Choice of either continental or a delicious cooked breakfast (with our half board catering service only)
- Afternoon tea, pre-dinner canapés, gourmet dinner (with our half board catering service only)
- Champagne, selected wines and open bar (with our half board catering service only)
- Daily cleaning with mid-week linen change (with our half board catering service only)
- PC and wireless broadband internet Chalet laptop/PC provided TV and DVD in each bedroom Large modern flat screen TV with DVD and satellite/cable TV
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Wii available on request
- Selection of board games and DVDs
What we can arrange for you
- Baby cots: free of charge
- Extra beds adults: catered chalet CHF 700 per week; children up to 16 years, 50% discount.
- Additional Dinner guests in catered chalets CHF 100 per person/per day
- Cleaning: CHF 40 per hour (not comissionable)
- Ski passes
- Ski school booking
- Equipment rental
- Baby sitting services
Incredible stylish Lodge in Zermatt with amazing views of the Matterhorn Location and other villas and tours nearby
- 4 min to ski lifts
- 8 min walk from main street and rail station
Terms & Conditions
- Zermatt: Sunday changeover
- Checkin: 16:00
- Checkout: 10:00