The apartment is part of an attractive property built into the side of the mountain positioned close to the centre of 1850 and neighbouring hotels of Rond Point des Pistes and The Chabichou. For those looking for a great position at great prices offering excellent value, the St Christophe is a super option and popular with many.
The apartment-style chalet is perhaps a little dated but is absolutely charming and the large living/dining room has a wonderful open log fire and sliding french doors leading to a superb balcony from which to watch the falling sun each evening. There are four bedrooms (2 of which have no natural light although they are well designed and bright and airy) that are well thought and and all of which have their own bath/shower rooms.
La Croisette containing the main 1850 bubble lifts is only a 3 minute slight downhill walk so access to the skiing is absolutely brilliant. The many wonderful shops, bars and restaurants for which 1850 is now famous are all on your doorstep so all in all, the Christophe is definitely one for the short-list.
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- Enjoy unforgettable sunsets and breathtaking landscapes from the beautiful balcony.
Charming chalet in Courchevel 1850 surrounded by breathtaking views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Charming chalet in Courchevel 1850 surrounded by breathtaking views is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
courchevel 1850, France
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Double with en suite shower & loo
- Bedroom 2: Twin with balcony and en suite bath & loo
- Bedroom 3: Double room with en suite shower & loo (no window)
- Bedroom 4: Austrian Twin room with en suite bath & loo (no window)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- Parking Resort Parking nearby (Payable in resort)
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski storage in communal hallway
- Extras Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities