It is near-on impossible to find a property of this size and quality in such a central location in Courchevel 1850. It really is second to none.
This is a superb split level apartment-style chalet situated on the second and top floors of an attractive Savoyarde complex positioned just behind The Forum, well known for its proximity to the lifts and shops, bars and restaurants it contains. The apartment itself has ample space for up to 10/12 people who can enjoy a relaxed stay in modern and up to date surroundings with comfortable bedrooms and plenty of bathrooms for everyone.
The apartment simply could not be better placed. Literally a few steps away is the main Croisette out of which the 3 bubbles whisk you into the vast Three Valleys ski area. The easy ski back at the end of the day takes you to within just steps of the building's front door. 1850 is renowned for its glitzy and chic bars, shops and restaurants so there is plenty to see and do right on your doorstep in this world-renowned leading European resort.
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- The open-plan living/dining area is bright and airy and has a lovely balcony on which to enjoy watching the evening sun falling behind the huge range of mountains across the valley.
Beautiful chalet in Courchevel 1850 with alluring valley views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Beautiful chalet in Courchevel 1850 with alluring valley views is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Courchevel 1850, France
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Double with shared balcony
- Bedroom 2: Twin with shared balcony
- Bedroom 3: Twin with shared balcony (space for Z-bed or cot)
- Bedroom 4: Twin with shared balcony (space for Z-bed or cot)
- Bedroom 5: Twin room (accessed by open staircase from living room & under eaves with limited head room)
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Space for 2 additional beds
- Internet access Free Wi-Fi Internet access with laptop provided
- T.V. and DVD Library Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- Parking Undercover parking - bookable in resort (payable locally)
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker (communal)
- Extras Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair if needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities