This spacious property has excellent accommodation for small groups or families looking for comfortable modern surroundings. There are 3 bedrooms which are all ensuite and have a door leading to a superb sunny balcony. The large stylish living/dining room also has doors leading to the stunning terrace overlooking the slope and St Anton itself - the perfect spot on which to enjoy a nice glass of wine and rest those weary legs.
The pedestrian zone in the main part of the village with its many bars, restaurants and shops can be accessed either by walking across the piste or via the local roads which will take about 15 minutes. The popular apres-ski mountain stops are a short straight-forward ski away from your front door.
The chalet really does offer a superb opportunity to make the most of this world-renowned resort and we know that this is going to be a hugely popular addition to our Austrian programme for the 2013/14 ski season.
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- Superb position overlooking the blue slope leading to the Nassereinbahn
Wonderful ground floor apartment offering ski-in/ski-out access in ST Anton, Austria Location and other villas and tours nearby
Wonderful ground floor apartment offering ski-in/ski-out access in ST Anton, Austria is one of our
Austria Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Austria Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
ST Anton, Austria
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Austrian Twin (one base, 2 mattresses made up separately) & ensuite shower room with loo and washbasin
- Bedroom 2: Austrian Twin (one base, 2 mattresses made up separately) & ensuite shower room with loo and washbasin
- Bedroom 3: Double with ensuite bathroom with bath, loo and washbasin
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Ski in / out
- Internet access with laptop provided
- Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- External parking for up to 1 car
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatic Soap & Shower Gel
- iPod docking station
- Ski room (shared)
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair when needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities