This is a gorgeous traditional first floor apartment-style chalet which will provide you with a quintessentially Alpine Austrian stay away. It has a wealth of lovely antique hand-carved furniture and a fantastically large creaky wood pannelled living room in which to collapse after a day on the infamous Galzig.
The bedrooms, bathrooms and dining rooms are all wonderfully quirky and comfortable so when one boasts character in abundance, in this instance, it truly is the case.
The apartment is enviably positioned literally 1-2 minute walk from the uncrowded Nassereinbahn Bubble Lift and ski school meeting point, and just a straight-forward 8-minute flat walk to St Anton cobbled high-street with its plentiful shops, bars & restaurants. The local vicinity also offers popular bars and restaurants for those looking to stay closer to home.
This property can be rented either on catered or self-catered basis.
- Excellent location and exquisite design
Traditional chalet in ST Anton-Austria with privileged location and beautiful surroundings Location and other villas and tours nearby
Traditional chalet in ST Anton-Austria with privileged location and beautiful surroundings is one of our
Austria Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Austria Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
ST Anton, Austria
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: Austrian Twin (1 base, 2 mattresses made up as singles)
- Bedroom 2: Twin
- Bedroom 3: Twin with ensuite bath & loo
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Services included in catered option:
- Free Internet access with laptop provided
- Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- External Parking for 1 car
- Bath & hand towels Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatics Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski locker and boot area in property
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Baby Facilities Cot & Highchair when needed
Services included in self-catered option:
- Champagne & Canapes on your first evening
- Cooked breakfasts (bacon, egg, tomato & mushrooms), fresh croissants & local bread with selection of jams, cereal, muesli, yoghurts, fresh fruit, filter coffee & tea (6 days – simple continental breakfast available on host day off)
- Freshly-baked cakes for afternoon tea with local bread & selection of jams, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (7 days)
- Pre-dinner canapés served with house wines* (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal served with various dinner wines*, cheese course and fresh coffee and mints to finish (6 days)
- Selected wines
- Welcome package, which contains:
- 1 x Pint of Milk
- 2 Baguettes
- 1 Pack of Butter
- 1 Carton of Orange Juice
- 1 x 4-pack of loo rolls
- Tea Bags x 50g
- Small Jar of Instant Coffee
- 4 Bin Bags
- Salt & Pepper
- Bottle of House Red Wine
- Bottle of House White Wine
What we can arrange for you
- Case of Champagne
- Soft Drinks.
- Upgrade welcome package
Near by tours and activities