Les Grands Sorbiers is unique. This chalet apartment is on 5 separate levels, has 3 bedrooms, and is beautifully finished in local wood. With lots of secret rooms, nooks and crannies, it is an exciting place to stay - all wooden beams, wood panelling walls, and with absolutely stunning views across the valley. One guest described it like staying in an alpine tree-house, looking out over the world below.
As you enter the front door, the first room you come to is the dining room. An enormous glass sliding door takes you onto the balcony, with its unprecedented views
Go up the stairs, and you come to Bedroom 1. Back down the stairs to the half-way landing, and you go through a panelled door, leading to the very cosy living room. Here you'll relax after a hard day on the slopes, enjoying your tea and cakes. Later while you're having pre-dinner nibbles and a drink, your evening meal is prepared. After dinner you can watch British Freeview channels on TV, or a choice of DVDs or pop your iPod in the docking station and choose from a selection of our games.
Off the living room is another bathroom (bath/shower & toilet), and stairs leading to the other two bedrooms.
- State-of-the-art amenities as well as stunning valley views
- Modern equipped kitchen
- Comfortable dinig area
Exclusive chalet in Méribel with central location and amazing views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive chalet in Méribel with central location and amazing views is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Les Grands Sorbiers has a fantastic location in the exclusive Renarde district of Meribel. It’s just above the town centre, and only a 4 minute walk along Route de la Renarde to the nearest slope. From here, it’s a 1 minute ski down to La Chaudanne, the main lift area and the ski school meeting point. (This run is blue, so not suitable for total beginners on their first or second day). From La Chaudanne you can easily access the whole of the 3 Valleys.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Bedroom 1: This is a double or twin bedroom with en-suite Jacuzzi bathroom. Bedroom 1 has a sloping ceiling with a skylight.
- Bedroom 2: has a stunning window view up the valley. The bed is raised so you can fully appreciate the view. If you sleep with the curtains open, on a clear night, you'll be lying under the stars, and wake up looking at the sun rising over the mountains. Gorgeous! Bedroom 2 is a small double, with a cupboard area for your clothes, under the raised bed. This room has its own shower room (shower & toilet) just next door.
- Bedroom 3: is a double or twin room / bunk room - which sleeps up to 3 people. The top bunk is suitable for adults or older children, and you can lie and watch the stars (or close the blinds!). The two twin beds can be pushed together with a double mattress placed on top. So in Bedroom 3 you can have a couple and child on the bunk, or up to three single people. Bedroom 3 has a sloping ceiling, and a door with low headroom - prepare to duck as you go into or out of the room.
- For larger groups, the living room is furnished with either a double sofa bed or two single beds.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Jacuzzi bath (for one person)
- Flatscreen TV
- DVD player – with a choice of DVD’s to suit the young and less young.
- Satellite Freeview channels
- iPod dock sound system
- A choice of games
- Free Wi-fi Internet access
- Ski locker
- Hair dryers in each rooom
- Cot and High chair
- Washing Machine
- Private minibus service available Tuesday to Friday, 4pm - 10pm to pick you up from the slopes, and take you out in the evenings.
- Parking – space for one on the building forecourt. Or you can leave your car in the main carpark, and we'll pick you up and run you down there at the end of the week.
Near by tours and activities