Complex of 5 luxury independent ski chalets belonging to the exclusive hotel next door, each with its own pool and spa area, suitable for families, small groups or couples. Guest staying at the chalets can enjoy the benefits of staying in a chalet with all the trimmings of a hotel!
The complex enjoys an excellent location, close to the centre of Courchevel 1850 and with ski in/ski out access to the Cospillot piste. There are also truly awesome views over the valley.
Chalet represents a perfect balance of contemporary and alpine tradition for this chalet located above the Cospillot ski slope, with a majestic view towards the Bel Air mount. With a surface of around 500m2, this chalet is organised on 4 different levels.
Exceptionally Luxurious Staffed Ski Chalet with Pool, Courchevel 1850 Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exceptionally Luxurious Staffed Ski Chalet with Pool, Courchevel 1850 is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Accommodation & Layout
The chalet can welcome 10 people in 5 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom.
- Swimming pool with waterfalls
- Pool area with lounge
- Ski room
- 1 staff bedroom
- 4 bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom, toilet and dressing room
- Large balcony
- Entrance hall with cloakroom and guest toilets
- 2 lounge areas, fireplace and large bay windows
- Dining room
- Large balcony
- 1 bedroom with en suite bathroom, toilet and ressing room
- Small balcony
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
Rates include breakfast, all taxes and service charges, as well as 1 meal per person per day (meals not used as part of half board cannot be deducted or carried over to the next day).
These rates include:
- The Breakfast (served only in the chalet)
- By choice, 1 meal per guest staying in the chalet - either lunch or dinner
- Taxes and service charges
- The Butler is in the chalet for the service of the breakfast and the meal (lunch or dinner)
- The Chef is in the chalet for the organization and the service of the meal (lunch or dinner)
- The housekeeper for the chalet
- A luxury car at your disposal
Meals not used as part of half board cannot be deducted or carried over to the next day.
What we can arrange for you
Near by tours and activities