Warm and luxurious, this property has a classic Savoyard feel and makes much use of local wood and stone. Its walls are lined with interesting and unique art, making it not only a perfect holiday location, but simply a fascinating place to spend time.
A private, sunny and fenced-in garden with a wide, decked area and views over Mont Blanc and under-chalet parking for up to two cars, finish off a fantastic alpine holiday retreat designed for families, friends or corporate groups.
This luxury chalet is ideally suited to families or groups looking for top end décor with great facilities but a quiet and rural location. In winter the ski lifts of Megeve and St Gervais are only 2km away and easily reached by car.
- The chalet sits in its own grounds at the end of a track. Its position gives it a remote and isolated feel as no other properties look in on the chalet and its grounds.
- The kitchen benefits from a large induction hob, two ovens and extensive granite work surfaces making cooking a real pleasure. This kitchen is very well equipped with everything needed for yourselves or your chef to enjoy creating meals.
- The dining room contains a large round table to eat at or dine outside on to the sunny, south-facing balcony and soak up the huge alpine views.
Stylish chalet in St. Gervais with sauna and secluded location Location and other villas and tours nearby
Stylish chalet in St. Gervais with sauna and secluded location is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
St Gervais, France
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Romantic getaway
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- The lower bedroom with its ensuite shower room lies on this floor and can be made up as either a double or two singles.
- The master bedroom contains a large double bed, built in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and steam room.
- The second bedroom contains a double bed and ensuite bathroom with separate toilet.
- The third and fourth bedrooms are joined together with a shared ensuite shower room and toilet and form an excellent area for children. One room contains two single beds and the other two single beds that can join to form a double bed.
- The fourth bedroom is passed through to reach the third bedroom. It was once a large playroom for the owners’ children. This bedroom is perfect for children, however, please note that it doesn’t have the privacy of a door and so may not be suitable for adults looking for the privacy of a closed bedroom.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- TV room
- Parking for 3 cars
- Log Fire
What we can arrange for you
Near by tours and activities