Madrisah is part of a small private hamlet that we built on the sun-drenched knoll of Le Cret overlooking Val d’Isere. We tried to fuse the ambiance of an old stone village with every present-day comfort.
To the smooth stone fireplaces, weathered oak floors and seasoned timbers, we added a veneer of cool contemporary styling including marble bathrooms, handmade squashy sofas, antique furniture, goose down duvets and original art. There is a glorious open fireplace, towering central staircase and an enchanting dining area with terrace.
- Beautiful views over Val d'Isère and comfortable living spaces
Traditional chalet in Le Crête with stunning views of Val d'Isère Location and other villas and tours nearby
Traditional chalet in Le Crête with stunning views of Val d'Isère is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
- On a sunny knoll overlooking the resort, a 10 minute walk to the centre.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Room 1: Small double bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC
- Room 2: Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC
- Room 3: Double bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC
- Room 4: Twin bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Open fire
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Sun terrace and balcony
- Private parking
- VIP chalet catering
- Welcome champagne & canapes
- Wake up drinks
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of chalet iPad
- Chauffeur service
- Resort film & board games library
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting (pre-bookable)
Near by tours and activities