On the edge of a forest, in deepest Chamonix, sit 12 luxurious chalets with hotel service, restaurant, spa and three meeting rooms. Clustered together, the chalets are inspired by the traditional Valaisan haylofts. With its tangled roofs and baroque chapel, the private hamlet offers all the charm of a mountain village with a contemporary signature.
Inside each chalet, the architecture is highly structured with its exposed beams. Wood dominates from floor to ceiling. In contrast to the austerity of the rock, the materials are soft and mellow: wool or flannel curtains, sofas and cushions, cashmere or yak wool rugs. The chairs are covered with cow hides and skins.
The chalets are elegance personified with all exuding modern comfort. Built over 3 floors, each 180m² chalet features 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (3 of which are en suite, and one separate) as well as a private sauna.
- One of the (many!) great things about staying here is the flexibility. Each chalet can be rented on either a 2 bedroom or 4 bedroom basis, with sliding price scales. But should you just want to make use of 2 bedrooms, you'll still retain exclusive use of the chalet (the 2 bedrooms not being used would never be rented out).
- French cuisine served in our restaurants offers creative dishes with exceptional products and great attention to details and service.
- Our head chef is Mr. Fabrice Taulier, a Michelin Star Chef.
- We invite you to choose from the Crystal Menu, the gourmet menu, or the Epicurian Menu.
A Collection of Luxurious Ski Chalets with Hotel Service in Chamonix Location and other villas and tours nearby
A Collection of Luxurious Ski Chalets with Hotel Service in Chamonix is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
The ski resort Les Houches is a celebrated family-friendly resort and a great alternative for parents who seek the style and ski conditions of Chamonix but with a more low-key atmosphere. Les Houches in Chamonix ski school is great for improving kids ski levels, meanwhile the childcare La Garderie des Chavants offer childcare for children from 18 months to 10 years old and caters to visiting families.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Your chalet has four en suite bedrooms, each with its own character. On the ground floor, two rooms are linked by a terrace for moments to be shared. On the top floor, the master bedroom has a large picture window and balcony with stunning views.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Daily breakfast delivery in the chalet
- Chauffeured service for the village and the ski slopes of Les Houches during the day
- Wireless Internet
- Access to the Spa (heated swimming pool, sauna, hammam, Jacuzzi and Tropical rain shower, including fitness room)
- Services and taxes
- 2 meeting rooms
What we can arrange for you
- Spa Treatments
- Half board option available
Near by tours and activities