An architect's vision of a masterpiece ; the ultimate chalet, built against a vast baskdrop of rock nestled deep within the Alps. And so Le Rocher was created in Val d'Isère, a sumptous chalet bursting with charm and endless character.
Relax in this immaculate chalet, where its dramatic giant wooden doorway welcomes you. Inside it is finished in a chic rustic style and its breathtaking double height living room with stunning reclaimed wood beams, intricaly carved furnishings and open-fire from the focal point of this outstanding property.
- The rich blend of wood, water and rising rock of the welness area makes its relaxing atmosphere addictive. The large indoor swimming pool and its invigorating jet stream complement the Hammam and the massage room perfectly.
- Large and comfortable dining area
Luxury chalet in Val d'Isère with state-of-the-art wellness area and excellent location Location and other villas and tours nearby
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
Le Rocher is located in the centre of Val d'Isère in the outstanding hamlet of Les Fermes and was designed by Michel Covarel. It is just within a stone throw of shops, bars, restaurants and establishments offering night entertainment. The Bellevarde express lift is at a 5 minute walk.
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Unwind in the seven stunning bedrooms, the en suite of one of which covers over 60m² with his and her's dressing rooms.
- All of the bedrooms have private bathrooms adorned with fine Italian tiles. One of the bathrooms has an exposed rock wall, an example of the many special features of this unique chalet.
- All of the two master bedrooms and the five double bedrooms also have Zeppelin iPod speaker systems, HD DVD Blu-Ray players, flat screen TVs with a wide selection of DVDs, PS3 consoles and the two master bedrooms have giant projection screens for the ultimate cosy night in.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Zeppelin iPod speaker systems
- HD DVD Blu-Ray players
- flat screen TVs with a wide selection of DVDs
- PS3 consoles
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor hot-tub
- Our team includes a private chef, chalet hosts and a resort manager.
- Guests also have at their disposal the use of resort driver service and beauty therapist for body care and massages.
- A complimentary drinks cabinet is available, as well as REM toiletries, towelling bathrobes, slippers, hairdryers, daily international newspapers.
What we can arrange for you
- Le Rocher's guests can also enjoy Laurent-Perrier Champagne and savour the great vintages carefully selected by our sommelier in the wine cellar.
Near by tours and activities