Come back from skiing, take in the view and make the most of this tranquil setting. Chalet La Tourterelle is located in the heart of Meribel village.
The chalet provides generous self-catering accommodation for 10-12 arranged over 3 floors. The entrance hall with under floor heating which is perfect for drying out boots leads into the sitting room. The living area has a piano, lovely log fire, DVD, TV and CD player & ipod dock, two seating areas. Connected to this is a generous dining area and well equipped and efficient kitchen.
The top floor has 3 bedrooms with a shared bathroom. The bottom floor comprises of 2 bedrooms and a TV room with a sofa bed to sleep an extra two guests, there is an additional separate WC. Skis are stored in the twin garages and there is ample additional parking. It is perfectly arranged for families or other groups.
- South-facing terrace with stunning views across the Meribel valley.
- Generous dining area with a table which seats 12, and a modern, spacious, well equipped and efficient kitchen.
Delightful chalet in the heart of Méribel with impressive views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Delightful chalet in the heart of Méribel with impressive views is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Meribel ski resort offers some of the best access to the Three Valleys ski area and is only a short bus or taxi ride into Meribel centre. Meribel Village is a beautiful and peaceful spot with a fantastic villagey atmosphere. It's built in the traditional chalet style and has everything you need right there on your door step. It has something for everyone - peace and tranquillity for relaxing, superb access to the slopes for the keen skiers and some of the best après ski in Meribel ski resort. In our opinion you can't better the Village and once you get there you won't want to leave.
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Fully equipped kitchen (hob, oven, fridge/ freezer, microwave, dishwasher)
- Open plan living area with sofa and dining table, piano and ipod dock
- Large sunny balcony with views across the Meribel valley
- Hall with heated floor and hooks for drying ski gear
- Bedroom 1: Double with en suite bathroom, WC and balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double / Twin
- Bedroom 3: Double / Twin
- Bathroom with WC
Lower Ground Floor:
- Bedroom 4: Double with ensuite bathroom with shower & bath, WC
- Bedroom 5: Double/Twin
- TV Room with sofa bed to sleep extra 2 people
- Bathroom with shower & bath, WC
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Wifi from your laptop
- Parking spaces available
- TV with UK Freeview channels
- Linen & Towels included
- Self-catered upgrades available including oven-ready meals, cleaning, set-up shop
- Driver service 8am-11am and 4:30pm-8pm daily
- TV, DVD and iPod dock
Near by tours and activities