One of the oldest farmhouses in Chamonix refurbished into a 5-star Chamonix chalet with a high standard mix of rustic and modern styles and equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
This chalet rental in Chamonix boasts of ample social spaces which makes the chalet an ideal getaway for families and groups of friends wishing to spend quality time in a real mountain retreat surrounded by fabulous alpine peaks.
This chalet in Chamonix definitely stands out with its rustic character and charm.
This amazing property is equipped with exclusive facilities including an outdoor hot-tub in the sundeck, a home cinema room, flat screen TVs and ornate antique furnishings.
The living room features a high-beamed ceiling, a huge walk-in fireplace, and panoramic windows for a view of the Chamonix Mont Blanc mountain range.
- The dining area upstairs can seat up to 20 people decorated with antique furniture and historic accents in every corner.
- The Chamonix chalet rental is offered as a self-catered accommodation but wine and other beverages may be ordered.
- An exclusive half-board package is available if you want to be treated to gourmet food, breakfasts, open drinks cabinet and pre-dinner canapés.
- Dining out is also not a problem as there are plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from in the Chamonix and Argentiere area serving a wide assortment of international food.
Rustic 5-Star Chalet in Chamonix with Lots of History Location and other villas and tours nearby
Rustic 5-Star Chalet in Chamonix with Lots of History is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
The village of Les Bois breathes history and has some of the most authentic and beautiful chalets in the valley of Chamonix. It is therefore a perfect location for non-skiers who wish to go for short or longer walks, stroll around in the peaceful forestry areas or try the cross-country tracks and bike-trails which also pass by the village.
Activities / What to do there?
The ski area of Flegere is only a short drive or a 15-minute walk.
Chamonix centre can be reached within 5 minutes by car, 10 minutes by bike or approximately 35 minutes if you would choose to walk from the chalet. The centre is perfect for skiing, snowboarding, husky sledging, sightseeing, heli-skiing and helicopter tours.
Accommodation & Layout
There are 4 bedrooms on the ground level and one double room on the top floor, 3 of these bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms. All the bedrooms have beds that can be made up as either twins or doubles to accommodate more people.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Daily housekeeping (3 times per week during summer-rentals)
- High quality bed-linen, towels, robes, and bath products
- Towel-change when requested
- Fresh flowers
- Property management
- VIP concierge services to plan all your ski and non-ski activities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area for up to 12 people
- Library / Study
- Antique fireplace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Entrance and space for ski boots, clothes etc.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Private garden and driveway
- Flat-screen TV's, stereo system, DVD collection and TV games
What we can arrange for you
- Private laundry
- Transport services
- Helicopter tours and evening activities (for more information please click here)
- Airport transfers
- Ski lessons
- Equipment hire
Please note that all these services can be provided as a tailor-made package to suit your demands.
Near by tours and activities