Designed by its Italian architect-owner, this newly renovated eco-friendly chalet manages to capture the magical views of the Alps from every corner of the house. The entire property is comfortable and cosy blending stylish design with wood and stone. The chalet has a total of three bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms are on the ground floor with two separate bathrooms. There is also an office/playroom with door leading out to the garden.
The master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom is upstairs on the same level as the main living area. All bathrooms have marble hard floor finishings and Tadelakt walls finishings. The spacious and bright open plan TV corner, dining and living area offer superb views of the Mont Blanc and Brevent massif. The modern and stylish kitchen, set behind the living room, was design by the owner and hand-made by an Italian carpenter in old wood and inox steel.
The chalet is located in the sought-after area of Les Bois in a lane with little road traffic. Despite proximity to the train tracks, the chalet is relatively quiet with easy access for walks or cycling in the nearby woods or along the River Arve. The centre of Chamonix is less than a three minute drive and the nearest ski lift of Flegere is only a two minutes drive.
- The balcony leading off from the main living area has a BBQ and dining area set to provide many memorable dinners during the warmer months.
- Stylish kitchen
- Dining area
Contemporary chalet with amazing surroundings in Chamonix Location and other villas and tours nearby
Contemporary chalet with amazing surroundings in Chamonix is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Chamonix, French Alps
Activities / What to do there?
• Biking, Hiking
• Local Culture
• Horse Riding
• Ice Skating
• Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
- Garage, main entrance, utility room
- Bedroom 1: Double bed with ipod stereo system Seperate Bathroom: bath, shower, bidet, w/c
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds with ipod stereo system
- Seperate Bathroom: shower, bidet, w/c Playroom
- Open plan living area with fireplace and dining area with doors leading onto the balcony and outdoor dining area with BBQ.
- Seperate kitchen
- Master bedroom: Double bed (extra long) with fireplace (shared with living room), ipod stereo system, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite (bath, shower with hammam, bidet, w/c).
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- Daily Cleaning
- All linen and utilities
- Covered Parking (1)
- Kid's Playroom incl. games
Near by tours and activities