Nestled in a beautiful part of the French Alps not far away from the famous alpine village of Mègeve, Le Chalet is a delightful mountain retreat offering a truly luxurious experience. The welcome is personal and the accommodation sumptuous - everything you need for an unforgettable time away.
All different, each one of the 12 bedrooms evokes style, beauty and taste - it's a way of life never before seen in the mountains.
- The wellness centre with its indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam and two treatment rooms is the perfect place to relax after an enjoyable day on the slopes.
Light meals are available or try some of the most delicious French patisseries. The bar is open from the early evening for drinks, and the most unusual creations of its bar staff. In the evening, the restaurant offers a gourmet menu from the finest quality products of France, all this created and managed with finesse and panache by the chef, Julien Burlat.
Exclusive and luxurious chalet in Megève with state-of-the-art facilities and dramatic mountain views Location and other villas and tours nearby
Exclusive and luxurious chalet in Megève with state-of-the-art facilities and dramatic mountain views is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Route du Crêt, Megève, France
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
- Horse Riding
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
Accommodation & Layout
2 Deluxe Rooms:
2 Prestige Rooms:
- Apart from their king sized beds, one offers a beautiful corner bathroom and separate shower room. The other has a small lounge area and a smaller - yet equally practical bathroom.
4 Junior Suites:
- The Prestige Rooms were designed as a true mountain lodge and their particularity is the natural stone walls.
- The layout includes an entrance, a seating area, and a desk and the layout includes a king sized bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower and basin. As in all suites and rooms at Le Chalet, the toilet is separate. There is also a small and charming terrace.
- The Junior Suites at the Chalet offer a large space along with a balcony or terrace looking on the mountains or Megèeve. Their decor is different depending on their size but furnishings include a king sized bed, a seating area with armchairs and coffee table, as well as an open fireplace and a desk.
- All the bathrooms are fully equipped with double sinks, a bathtub, shower and separate toilet.
- The largest of the apartments available at Le Chalet, the views are incredible from the large balcony: both the mountains and Megève. This suite is ideal for a family with children or for two couples.
- On the first floor, you'll find a large entrance hall, a lounge with an open fireplace, a dining room including a corner office space, and the first bedroom with a king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom (including separate shower and toilet).
- On the second floor: there's a junior suite also with a king-sized bed that can be made into two twin beds. There's also a shower and separate toilet.
- Situated on just one level, Suite 2 is perfect for couples wanting an intimate break and wanting an exceptional view of the mountains. It has a king-sized bed in an open lounge space.
- On top of the walk-in wardrobe, it has a cosy eating corner right in front of large windows. The bathroom has a bath and a separate shower area, and the toilets are in a separate room. A beautiful terrace completes the picture.
- Communicating with a deluxe room, Suite 2 can easily be made into apartment accommodation for a family or two couples.
- This apartment is ideal for a couple or a family with two children. It enjoys fabulous views of the mountains and Megève. Nestled in the attic, the master bedroom has a balcony overlooking the valley and is equipped with an en-suite bathroom with double sink and tub, separate shower and independent toilet.
- Downstairs, as necessary, the living room can easily be transformed into a bedroom with two twin beds. There is also a dining-room corner and a separate bathroom with shower and sink - and a second balcony.
- It is perfect for couples who want to enjoy their own large outdoor space and enjoy fabulous mountain views of the valley and Megève.
- The first level has a lounge with an open fireplace, a dining room, a walk-in wardrobe and a large terrace overlooking Megève. There's also a study/office corner. The master bedroom with king sized bed, en-suite bathroom and a second outdoor area with a large balcony overlooking Megève are on the second level.
- The suite can be made into a large apartment by adding either of the communicating deluxe or prestige room, or both of them.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- LCD flat screen televisions (with satellite)
- DVD player
- integrated sound system
- mini bar
- cordless phones
- Wellness centre (indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam and two treatment rooms)
- Maid/cleaning service
- Driver service (4 cars)
- concierge service (ski, transfer etc.)
What we can arrange for you
Near by tours and activities