Hidden Dragon is a privately-owned exclusive alpine lodge and spa situated in the heart of Switzerland’s 4 Valley region. Nestled in fir and pine forests, this secluded mountain retreat is discreetly located in its own extensive grounds accessed by private road. Perched at 1500m, its position offers enchanting uninterrupted panoramic views over the Rhone Valley and offers skiers the luxury of ski-in/ski-out access.
Dedicated to provide exceptional service to ensure exceptional experiences, the Team strive to surprise and delight our guests. Gastronomy, fine wine, dynamic skiing, invigorating alpine activities, and holistic therapies are all on the menu to nurture the mind, body and spirit.
Helicopter or limousine airport transfers, lift passes, ski equipment hire, ski lessons, heli-skiing, adventure activities, local activity organisation, and child care services.
- Hammam, sauna, hot tub, meditation room, yoga deck, rainshowers, and massage therapy are all on offer to soothe aching limbs and promote wellbeing. A variety of beauty treatments are also available to preen you to perfection.
- In winter, the Hidden Dragon Spa in Switzerland caters for its skiing guests and their aching limbs. The focus is on sports massage, deep tissue treatments, and hot steam, air and water therapies for their restorative qualities.
- In summer, if you are looking for a luxury spa holiday, the Hidden Dragon Spa in Switzerland celebrates nature with a range of outdoor activities in its invigorating alpine environment. Clients are encouraged to practise yoga, pilates and meditation to enhance their physical and spiritual wellbeing.
A fully catered luxury chalet - at Hidden Dragon, we believe the old adage "You are what you eat". Therefore, our cooking is nutritious, energizing, healthy and delicious. Hidden Dragon’s private chef will prepare hearty breakfasts, teatime treats, evening feasts and irresistible petit fours to satisfy the hungriest of appetites, perfect for ski and summer guests alike. Due to the founders' Eurasian heritage, Hidden Dragon's cuisine embraces an Asian-fusion style, combining the Japanese philosophy of letting good ingredients speak for themselves and classical French cooking techniques.
For lunch, guests are encouraged to experience the fine alpine cuisine on offer in the plethora of excellent mountain restaurants throughout the 4 Valley region…. But if a guest prefers lunch curled up in front of the roaring fire or a picnic under a fir tree in the forest, Chef will of course be delighted to accommodate!
Veysonnaz Exclusive Catered Alpine Lodge and Spa in 4 Valleys - Hidden Dragon Location and other villas and tours nearby
Veysonnaz Exclusive Catered Alpine Lodge and Spa in 4 Valleys - Hidden Dragon is one of our
Switzerland Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
Switzerland Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
Activities / What to do there?
Hidden Dragon is equipped with its own luxury private professional sound-proofed cinema.
Comprising a 3.5 metre screen and projection in Cinemascope (33% wider than 16/9 ratio), Hidden Dragon offers its guests the authentic aspect ratio format that one finds in true cinemas around the world.
- Biking, Hiking
- Ice Skating
- Relaxing & Wellness
- Wine Tasting
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
- The Hidden Dragon Luxury Chalet Package Includes:
- Exclusive hire of Hidden Dragon Lodge and Spa for 7 nights (sleeping up to 12 guests)
- Daily hearty breakfast, teatime treats, dinner
- Nightly canapés and cocktails
- Sumptuous nightly dinner 6 nights per week
- Children and Nanny's supper
- Complimentary wines with dinner
- Open spirit bar and soft drinks
- Complimentary wifi
- In-resort chauffeur (in Porsche Cayenne or VW Executive Caravalle)
- Daily housekeeping and butler service
- Concierge services
- Spa facilities Kindly note, massage and beauty treatments are not included.
What we can arrange for you
We will of course happily assist you with helicopter or limousine airport transfers, lift passes, ski equipment hire, ski lessons, heli-skiing, adventure activities, local activity organisation, and child care services.