A brand new chalet offering the utmost in style, luxury and technology. Located in the beautiful resort of Les Gets. Situated in the vast "Portes de Soleil" ski area, Les Gets is a mere hour’s drive from Geneva airport. Its' location and expansive skiing make it a fabulous family holiday destination, whilst providing endless challenges for the more adventurous skier.
Grande Corniche has a number of unique features, be it the quirky slide from the cosy bar area on the fourth floor which takes you down to the wine cave on the lower ground floor, guaranteed to delight young and old.
Everything in this chalet has been handpicked and created for your enjoyment – this really is a unique property, perfect for you and your family.
- You can relax in the glass sauna with 180 degree views of the valley, drink champagne in the conversation pit, or gaze at the stars from the outdoor hot tub.
- After being pampered in the wellness area, you and your guests will be invited for canapés and aperitifs around the chalet’s grand piano before taking a seat for the evening meal prepared by your private chef.
- The snooker table can be converted to a dining table big enough to seat 22 people for those special occasions.
New 6 Bedroom Luxury Family Chalet in Les Gets Ski Area Location and other villas and tours nearby
New 6 Bedroom Luxury Family Chalet in Les Gets Ski Area is one of our
France Luxury Rentals .
View Guide to
France Luxury Vacations
Disclaimer: Pins in map may not be accurate if Google Maps cannot find the exact address. In this case an approximation is made.
View Destination Guides:
les Gets, France
Activities / What to do there?
- Biking, Hiking
- Local Culture
Accommodation & Layout
This chalet sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 en suite bedrooms. All rooms are equipped with plasma screen TV and enjoy stunning views across the valley. Grande Corniche's little sister the ‘Petite Corniche’, is a cozy mazot which can accommodate a further 4 guests and is located just beside the main chalet. Perfect for extended families, nannies, teenagers or grandparents.
What's Included / Staff & Amenities
The winter booking price includes:
- Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
- Champagne reception.
- Dedicated service from a professional team of Manager, Host, Chef, Chauffeur and housekeeper.
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- Children's lunch and supper every day.
- Champagne and canapés daily.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef - menu created with you (6 nights).
- Range of selected house wines and champagne.
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Luxury bathroom products.
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
- In resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle.
What we can arrange for you
We can also arrange on your behalf:
- Private flights.
- Use of airport lounges worldwide.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Car hire.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- Special family and corporate activities/events.
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes.
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides.
- Extensive in-resort activities.
- A la carte wines and champagnes.
- In-chalet childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy.
Near by tours and activities